Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Donlac87
    Newest Member
    Donlac87

• No registered users viewing this page.

NFT's: What Do You Think and Can You See Them on AG?

You can tell it's 2021 when we start mentioning NFT's 🙂 

Don't know if you've all noticed but NFT's are becoming more and more popular these days. But what are they I hear you ask! I mean, I could try and explain myself but I probably wouldn't do a great job so if you don't already know what they are feel free to check out this link :

NFT's Explained https://www.theverge.com/22310188/nft-explainer-what-is-blockchain-crypto-art-faq

But anyway, the real reason why I'm here is to ask you two very important questions:

• What do you think about NFT's
  • How do yo imagine we could add this technology to AskGamblers?

If anyone has any super cool ideas then please feel free to share. I know we have a few tech Guru's here so would love to hear your thoughts on this. 

• cocopop3011 changed the title to NFT's: What Do You Think and Can You See Them on AG?

Involved in couple of NFT Projects currently on OpenSea.
There are  many so called "big projects NFT"  that are just rug pull scam. Eventually 99% of them will fail but NFT is so hyped up rn that its not hard to flip and make profit.
Opensea operates on Ethereum which is currently joke, gas fees are 30-80$, when ETH layer 2 comes out its gonna be better hopefully.

On 10/20/2021 at 10:40 AM, copyyy said:

Involved in couple of NFT Projects currently on OpenSea.
There are  many so called "big projects NFT"  that are just rug pull scam. Eventually 99% of them will fail but NFT is so hyped up rn that its not hard to flip and make profit.
Opensea operates on Ethereum which is currently joke, gas fees are 30-80$, when ETH layer 2 comes out its gonna be better hopefully.

Hmm, so you think it's not worth the troubles cause of the high fees? 🤔