Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Leandrozenon
    Newest Member
    Leandrozenon

• No registered users viewing this page.

Please Report Any Issues Here or Add Game Suggestions

36 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Okay, let me know what they say. At one point I was getting this every time I reached a new page or every time I posted a new reply. Luckily it fixed itself because I was going crazy haha. 

Will do, hopefully soon. 😉

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
30 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

@cocopop3011 Why is all these happening to me now???

The list of Contributors at the top of the forum Homepage shows my total posts done as dwindling downwards, not upwards, whereas I have done so many posts in the last few days alone.

AG list.jpg

We are currently working on something Afi - all to do with this, Don't worry too much about the Top Contributors for now. More will be revealed in the coming months.

15 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

We are currently working on something Afi - all to do with this, Don't worry too much about the Top Contributors for now. More will be revealed in the coming months.

Btw the page that displays top contributors shows total number of reactions received in the past 24 hours not posts. The more reactions you receive the higher you are on the list. The system is fine. No need to check.

9 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

Well, hope the AG team will get the right balance between making posts and getting likes for being considered as a Popular Contributor.

Getting a lot of likes makes that post a popular one, but it doesn't make the poster a popular one, unless the poster makes a lot of posts.

• 3 months later...
8 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Hey guys, please can you tell me if your notifications tool is working?

Nope! Mine is not working today. It's not been working for some days already.

Not only that, the LOGIN button on the top right is also not working for me, but it redirects me to another login page which works.

5 minutes ago, Blackjax said:

The one on main site is stuck on 32 for eternity. The one on forum works for few days everytime you guys fix it and then......

Screenshot_2023-03-31-14-31-57-48_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Okay thanks for letting me know, Mine is currently the same, Are you set up for email notifications and if you are, do they work?

58 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Okay thanks for letting me know, Mine is currently the same, Are you set up for email notifications and if you are, do they work?

Yes, email notifications are on. No, they dont work. I get all emails from AG main site but from forum I have activated weekly digest which I get uninterrupted.

1 hour ago, Afi4wins said:

Nope! Mine is not working today. It's not been working for some days already.

Not only that, the LOGIN button on the top right is also not working for me, but it redirects me to another login page which works.

Okay thanks for reporting Afi, I am on the case. 

33 minutes ago, Blackjax said:

Yes, email notifications are on. No, they dont work. I get all emails from AG main site but from forum I have activated weekly digest which I get uninterrupted.

Do you don’t get any notifications by email when I quote one of your posts? 

33 minutes ago, AnOldFriend said:

If any of the members have not reported emoji problems, I'm having them. I see a file along my emoji's when I put them like for example:

@Cocopop3011 😍😍😍😍

Cocopop has reported this more than 1 week ago but it has still remained unfixed.