Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    tubzz1111
    Newest Member
    tubzz1111

• No registered users viewing this page.

CLOSED: Forum Exclusive: Enter the LeoVegas & Pragmatic Play MEME Competition to Win a Share of €500

8 hours ago, InsightfulPositivity said:

Y'ALL GET PAID YET?
#LetsGetThisShowOnTheRoad
#IveDepositedTwiceOnLeoTodayWaitinThinkinItsCominWhileLose2xMore

@kayenne23 

@Blackjax 

@TheAverageGuy 

One guy hasnt submitted their username. After everybody sends username then Administrator will send username to Leo Vegas and update it here on forum. Patience my friend. 

6 hours ago, Blackjax said:

One guy hasnt submitted their username. After everybody sends username then Administrator will send username to Leo Vegas and update it here on forum.

Yea, That guy hasnt been online in 2 weeks , I think we need to look at working around him ( @kayenne23 ) seeing as the contest ended 5 days ago and wasnt even a bi enough priority to check  ... Dont take this as me goin at or slanderin em cuz im not Id say same about me  and only due to circumsances surounding this contest . I mean I is nearly a week since contest has ended , The one individual not payin attention should be one to be handled later or if we have to just bump everyone up one spot , might have to a.,.. and we can come together n agree to hook em up if comes back in due ime . 

8 hours ago, InsightfulPositivity said:

Y'ALL GET PAID YET?
#LetsGetThisShowOnTheRoad
#IveDepositedTwiceOnLeoTodayWaitinThinkinItsCominWhileLose2xMore

@kayenne23 

@Blackjax 

@TheAverageGuy 

As I said in the previous post I am still waiting for a reply. Please be patient, I did say yesterday that I will be updating the forum at some point today.

29 minutes ago, InsightfulPositivity said:

Yea, That guy hasnt been online in 2 weeks , I think we need to look at working around him ( @kayenne23 ) seeing as the contest ended 5 days ago and wasnt even a bi enough priority to check  ... Dont take this as me goin at or slanderin em cuz im not Id say same about me  and only due to circumsances surounding this contest . I mean I is nearly a week since contest has ended , The one individual not payin attention should be one to be handled later or if we have to just bump everyone up one spot , might have to a.,.. and we can come together n agree to hook em up if comes back in due ime . 

The contest ended on Friday at midnight. The meme's were not judged until Monday due to the weekend. So its actually been less than two days considering the winners weren't announced until late on Monday either. 

I know things took time & in no way am i tryna b a prick . I was refering to dates posted for end ( Sep 11) , I know selections wernt made til  later .I was simply tryna  b progressive . Im fine w however things are done.  My apologies if I came across in any other way than tryna help things move along

4 hours ago, InsightfulPositivity said:

I know things took time & in no way am i tryna b a prick . I was refering to dates posted for end ( Sep 11) , I know selections wernt made til  later .I was simply tryna  b progressive . Im fine w however things are done.  My apologies if I came across in any other way than tryna help things move along

It's fine you didn't don't worry, I just like to allow members some time to reply with their details since not eveyone is active in the forum  every day. 

@Blackjax I have forwarded you max cashout question, I'm still waiting for a reply.

@kayenne23 Has been given a 24 hour deadline to reply with his details

52 minutes ago, Blackjax said:

@pinnit2015 how can I follow you so that I can read your every comment?

49 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Go into his profile and click Follow. We love our Mr P too! 

The other, much faster option, is to pay 500 GBP 'subscription fee' which I gladly intend to share with our beloved Mr P! 🤣

I'd have taken part but couldn't.

Remember the day well - it was a sunny 23rd April 2018, eagerly awaiting the release of Extra Chilli, 8.58pm as an exclusive, released at 9pm where apparently**** i then, in 2 minutes, proceeded to Self Exclude myself. 

***Spoiler alert - I never**** (i mean come on, i've seen enough to know that i'd only do that where there was a financial incentive to do so )

Prize information has now been sent guys, I will give you a timescale once I know more but I would expect it to be Monday at the earliest. 

I'm sorry you have had to wait so long I wil release details as to what has happened but I am going to allow the first place winner more time for now...because I am kind 🙂 

16 hours ago, TheAverageGuy said:

Congrats to all the winners and of course a great big thank you to AG, LeoVegas and Pragmatic Play for making this opportunity available to us loyal forum creepers.

cheers!

You're welcome and thank you and to eveyone else who always makes the effort to enter our contest. They're not always the easiest to set up and this one has caused me some grey hairs over the last couple of days but it means an incredible amount to me that you all take part. 

• cocopop3011 changed the title to CLOSED: Forum Exclusive: Enter the LeoVegas & Pragmatic Play MEME Competition to Win a Share of €500
  • cocopop3011 unpinned this topic