Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Vladimir25101974
    Newest Member
    Vladimir25101974

• No registered users viewing this page.

Rejected complaint

17 hours ago, ArtursZ said:

Hi. Someone else have problem with submit complaint? Once i try  20 times and after they rejected Now im trying again and now i trying more than 20times and still not submitted.  Why? 

Hey there, 

Hmm, the facts are different actually and namely: 

- you have submitted two complaints so far, one on May 28th and another one today, unfortunately both rejected due to the relevant reasons which you can find stated within the email notifications sent by our system. 

But why not can understand why it's been rejected it's me they can doing everything and never not their fault. It's calling hand washing hand.  Why is my responsibility about the my balance order system faults it's not my responsibility looking or if they have the same fault or not

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Hi, i have the same problem( it's looks like misunderstanding.

my complaint was rejected  "a violation of AGCCS Guidelines, section Multiple complaints referring to the same issue". I just explain the situation in different words.  As support told me. There are dozen of similar complaints that have been published. What's wrong with mine?

Bovada disabled my account for absolutely no reason, 
I don't have any attention to the bonus abuse and i didn't brake any rules. I confirmed my identity and i have one and only account. I have been contacting the support team and only get automated email responses.  I've done nothing wrong. This is my first and only account I'm not being accused of having multiple accounts. I deposited bitcoin from my wallet into my own personal Bovada account. I gambled in fair games they offered with no bugs errors or malfunctions. I
Please help me get my account back.

Hi there @Mamaeula and welcome to the AskGamblers Forum. 

So, your AGCCS history so far: 

1/ your first complaint was rejected due to acknowledged violation of the Operator's terms as duly explained within the rejection notification email you got in your inbox;

2/ then you submitted  a new complaint but failed to provide any further evidence to prove you didn't violate any terms as mentioned in your initial complaint, that's why the second one was rejected with the common rejection message referring to submitting multiple complaint referring to the same issue.  

You can still do the right thing thou and submit a third new complaint, just make sure to attach a screenshot or some other type of evidence that could prove you never ever claimed nor received any refer-a-friend bonus. IMO, that would be a sufficient proof to convince my colleagues from the AskGamblers Complaint Team that you have a valid case here. :) 

Pls let me know in case you need further assistance and good luck! :good:

Hi, thanks for trying to help. But  in my first complaint, there was no admission of a violation of the Operator's terms and conditions. That's nonsense.

I don't have any attention to the bonus abuse and i didn't brake any rules. I confirmed my identity and i have one and only account. I am who i am. I did not abuse any bonuses. 

Can you tell me what this evidence might be?

In the complaints that have been posted, I do not see any additional special evidence. Exactly the same statements: the account is closed for no reason.

I'm a little confused.

•  

•  

8 hours ago, Mamaeula said:

Hi, thanks for trying to help. But  in my first complaint, there was no admission of a violation of the Operator's terms and conditions. That's nonsense.

I don't have any attention to the bonus abuse and i didn't brake any rules. I confirmed my identity and i have one and only account. I am who i am. I did not abuse any bonuses. 

Can you tell me what this evidence might be?

In the complaints that have been posted, I do not see any additional special evidence. Exactly the same statements: the account is closed for no reason.

I'm a little confused.

Hi there, 

As explained in my previous post, you need to provide a screenshot from your account bonus history to prove you never got nor claimed any other bonus but the welcome one, simply because that would mean the Operator cannot accuse you of receiving refer-a-friend bonus if you never got one, right. That should be sufficient for the AskGamblers Complaint Team to process your case.