Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    matthewclaire
    Newest Member
    matthewclaire

• No registered users viewing this page.

[Edited:] Gamstop and usage of credit card question

Hi I have registered with gamstop cause I have a gambling problem but I used my bank card on paddy power on my friends account should I have been able to do this? And am I able to get a refund for doing this? Also is there any advise or support groups anyone can advise to help me stop gambling 

Bet Blocker for sites

But tbh need to take yourself to Gamblers Anon: should be details on their site of where the meetings are (normally in a Church Hall for some reason)

Re Refund - let it slide. I've seen some places refund, some not, but could open up can of worms regarding unauthorised card use so just walk away and sort yourself out from the help of the above. 

A lot of sites online allow you to use a card in someone elses name: Supermarkets. Some don't and will flag back - cardholder name and account name are different so no go: must depend on the payment processor, I don't know. 

And don't try and circumvent Gamstop because even if you succeed there's not a great precedent of refunding monies.