Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Darklady72
    Newest Member
    Darklady72

• No registered users viewing this page.

Social Tournaments - Megathread

1 hour ago, PragmaticWolf said:

Each to their own I guess :) Thank you for giving them a chance Afi and Best of Luck in your slot adventures to come! If you find the time, please do share your feedback and let us know what made you lose interest in the games 😊

Let me be very honest Wolf and say that a few of Pragmatic Play games are indeed not bad at all...Madame Destiny being one of them, and The Doghouse too. Peking Luck should be good but all the games that I had played on it turned out to be utterly dreadful! Imagine getting 38 free spins with the 18x multiplier (on 3 separate occasions) and not one paid more than 100x win! Most of the free spins were dead ones. The lesser free spins feature games were no better either, so I have come to hate Peking Luck!

Megaways games are utterly rubbish to me...the paytables are seabed-bottom low...getting 6-of-a-kind win of the top paying symbol paying only 2x - 3x the staked amount...that 117,000 ways is a total hype, since not one single win that I had gotten was on 100 paylines or more (never won anything more than 50x either)!

The medium volatility games are slightly better to play, but trying to get any win of 100x or more proved to be near impossible!

Very few games offer 15 free spins with a 3x multiplier, or better, but the retriggers, wherever available, are almost impossible to get either. Unlike Playtech games where the retriggers would come quite frequently, and even give between 5 - 11 retriggers at the right times (Safari Heat & True Love), Pragmatic games do not. Only Madame Destiny could give a few retriggers at best, but most additional free spins would be dead ones!

One last thing....I think...is that I cannot choose the number of lines I want to play, unlike Playtech, PlaynGo and Betsoft games...so all fixed lines games doesn't attract me at all, with the exception of a very few games.

If Pragmatic Play games can provide the above features, then most probably that would keep my interest going on and on, as with the 3 mentioned providers games.

Will Pragmatic Play go retro in their future games? I think not! Hahaha. 😜

• 2 weeks later...

Howdy everyone! I hope you've been having a blessed January so far :)

Your one and only Wolf here, dropping by to see how you're doing and also bring you some Social Tournaments-related news and updates. 😊

I hope you had a blast in the Emerald King Rainbow Road™-dedicated extra tournaments and I'm looking forward to hearing feedback from you ladies and gents. It won't be long now until Congo Cash™ is released as well and you can try it out for free and also win some real money prizes in our free tournaments starting with the 21st of January and onwards.

On the 21st and 22nd, we will also host 3 extra tournaments with a total prizepool of 600 euros , as we do for every new released game. Be sure to check our Schedule page in order to see when the next tournaments are taking place. 

The countdown for Season 6 has already begun and you're all invited to use your obtained Golden Tickets in the last monthly tournament of this season: The ongoing Big Bass Bonanza™ which has a total prizepool of 6,000 euros. That's 6,000 reasons to join and take your chances at the big pie! 💵

I think you want me to cut to the chase and let you know what surprises await through-out Season 6, don't you? Well, that would ruin the surprise, haha, so I will keep it short and let you know that Season 6 will meet a MASSIVE overhaul of how Social Tournament looks, feels and also "moves". We aim at targeting Season 6 towards user experience and this is one of the key-seasons where your feedback and suggestions will be put in play. 🥳

We strive to make Social Tournaments a more eye-candy website which will present more information without being too tiring for the eye. We also have optimization fully in mind and we aim at ensuring that the speed and functionality of the website will improve, resulting in less visual issues and faster overall loading and playing stability.

Don't worry though, Social Tournaments will not be beyond recognition as we intend to slowly and steadily release the updates through-out the first half of the new season along with new exciting ways to use your Social Tournaments coins currency :)

I will leave you with this beautiful cliffhanger for now and will bring more news through-out the last month of this season. I wish you the very best of luck and health my friends! 🕊️

With love,
Wolf.

I'm hoping to see fresh new games from Pragmatic in this new decade, not more of cloned ones, so as to bring new excitement to Pragmatic games.

Yeah, I took the plunge and started playing back in the tournaments this month, but as before, my interest is fast fading away. Needless to say, bring on fresh new games pleeeease!!! 😜

• 2 weeks later...

Boy, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it’s here, it’s HERE! Pragmatic Play™’s latest release, the long-expected Madame Destiny Megaways™ is just hours away from reaching Social Tournaments under the form of 3 extra tournaments today and tomorrow, as you are well accustomed to. 🥳

Oh but where are my manners? Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, I hope you’ve been having a blast lately, both on and off Social Tournaments and within your (responsible!) gambling adventures 😊 The introduction above pretty much covers it all, don’t forget that you can see the exact schedule of the tournaments on Social Tournaments from the “Schedule” page. 💵

We’re closing even further on Season 6 with just over 2 weeks left, but don’t let that trick you into ditching Season 5 already, as there are a total of 3 more releases which we will see within the next 2 weeks, those being: Dragon Kingdom - Eyes of Fire™ ; Eye of the Storm™ and The Hand of Midas™🎰

If you ask me, the potential of all those mentioned games is huge and I believe that there will be something for everyone to enjoy, but you didn’t ask me so I’ll just let you discover and decide that on your own 🤣

I would also like to give a heartily welcome to our 4 new Discord moderators which volunteered in taking those roles in order to keep in touch with and manage our community as much and as tailored as possible. We believe in efficiency and workforce, but when it comes to supporting our players, we highly believe that taking the time in order to understand and help each person in a qualitative manner is more important than quantity and “just getting the job done”. Of course, the more our community grows, the harder it is to give everyone individual time so we always have our eyes peeled for when a bump is needed from our side and we really believe in the idea and concept that we will always find ways to make this work in our communities favour. Once again, thank you gentlemen! @HardcopyDK @Shaque @drownie and @Pentit0 for making Social Tournaments and it’s community as friendly and as social as it is. 🦸

Lastly, I would also like to thank every single one of the participants that sent us their forms and intentions of occupying a Moderator role. And please do not be bummed if you were not picked this time, I foresee that it won’t be that long until we will need more heroes on the boat 😊 and your forms will absolutely be kept in mind for the future, along with, of course, considering any new forms which might pop up.

I’m leaving you all with a heartily “Good luck!” and I thank you for your time. May you have a blessed week! ❤️

With love,

Wolf ☮️

• 2 weeks later...

Hello friends! I hope you're having a blast in this last week of Season 5 and you're preparing for some nice surprises in the SIXTH season of Social Tournaments 🥳 I'd like to thank each and every one of you, on behalf of our team, for your never-ending support and involvement in this project. It's been a great journey so far, filled with cash, fun, joy and sIots, but also mistakes and errors which we continuously learn from as well 🤭

I would also like to thank our partners and sponsors and all the players that have helped our project grow by using our referral links. As you well know by now, we do not make any profits with Social Tournaments and everything is being poured back into the development and, of course, more ways of rewarding our players :)

As you may have noticed, we have just introduced 5 new and exciting Monday-Friday tournaments, this means that we're now giving away an additional €4,000 every month. You can read everything that there is to know about those tournaments in our latest News Article "Introducing new Tournaments – More Free Cash Prizes!".

This, of course, is only the tip of the iceberg for Season 6, a season which will completely change the way Social Tournaments looks and feels, hoping to reward our users with a better UX (user interface) that will also run smoother and improve the loading times of the website. At the start of the season, the main page will be changed while we will integrate the rest of the pages slowly, to make sure that everything is nice and compatible and that we'll have a smooth launch. 🤩

We're also having in mind a variety of ease of life features, for example, the payments page will be re-worked and players will have a clearer vision of their pending payments' statuses and tournaments on the main page will be more compact and easy to read and understand. 📱

But those are features just around the corner, for now, let's also focus on Pragmatic Play's latest slot release (oh, and quite a pretty one, if you ask me!) The Hand of Mldas™ which you can, as always, enjoy on Social Tournaments for free, under the form of 3 extra tournaments with real cash prizes. Check our Schedule page in order to make sure you're not missing any of them. I will not go into many details about this videoslot game because I simply feel that once you give it a spln, it will speak for itself. 💵

Thank you, once again, for being with us through-out this lovely Season 5. This goes without saying, but i'll say it anyways: we plan most of our things with players' feedback and suggestions in mind, so it's never a waste of time to speak your mind if you like/dislike something. Big kudos for everyone that did so far! 🥰

I hope you had fun and, of course, grabbed some juicy cash prizes :) I'm wishing you all a beautiful Valentine's Day with your partners. And don't be upset if you end up spending a bit more than what you planned, Season 6 will be here for you with more opportunities and methods to win some cash prizes :)

With much love,
Wolf ❤️ 

• 8 months later...