Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Darklady72
    Newest Member
    Darklady72

• No registered users viewing this page.

Rook’s Revenge Game

abilene

Rook’s Revenge is a fantastic slot game from the very start to it's finish, packed with great animation and bonus features. But this game has always been brutal with me. Eating my balance without a single decent win. I would really like to beat this game. Is there anyone who plays this game and is a pro too. I badly need some tips to win it. I will keep trying until I win at least once.

Rook’s Revenge is a fantastic slot game from the very start to it's finish, packed with great animation and bonus features. But this game has always been brutal with me. Eating my balance without a single decent win. I would really like to beat this game. Is there anyone who plays this game and is a pro too. I badly need some tips to win it. I will keep trying until I win at least once.

Hello abilene. I'm afraid I share your troubles with this game. It's never been a hit for me. The best think about this game is watching the dude dancing! He has some serious moves.

My advice to you is to move onto a different slot. Why keep trying and losing when there are so many other great slots out there!

Hi there @abilene and welcome to AskGamblers. :)

We were talking recently about Rook's Revenge in another forum topic, sorry but cannot recall where exactly right now. The bottom line with this game though is that I believe there is no good tip which could help you win big with this slot one way or another. In my humble opinion, it is simply not designed to produce big wins and that's it.

By the way, if you doubt my words you could easily check and compare Rook's Revenge and Gonzo's Quest /this is the game that BetSoft copied to create their Rook's Revenge, without success if you ask me /  reviews here and pay attention to three very important moments - what other players think about these games, their RTP stats and of course the relevant Winner Screenshots areas. As soon as you check these I guess you will no longer bother finding any tips for this game, simply because you will understand there's no big sense keep playing it as it will never pay big. 

You're better off playing Gonzo it provides some more frequent and bigger wins. Betsoft games really suck, can't believe anyone really wins anything on those slots. 

Hello abilene. I'm afraid I share your troubles with this game. It's never been a hit for me. The best think about this game is watching the dude dancing! He has some serious moves.

My advice to you is to move onto a different slot. Why keep trying and losing when there are so many other great slots out there!

Hey Cocopop, I find your advice worth applying. I guess it's never been a hit for anyone. Its just made to drain all your money. I will definitely move on to other slots. After all its all about playing sensibly :p

Hi there @abilene and welcome to AskGamblers. :)

We were talking recently about Rook's Revenge in another forum topic, sorry but cannot recall where exactly right now. The bottom line with this game though is that I believe there is no good tip which could help you win big with this slot one way or another. In my humble opinion, it is simply not designed to produce big wins and that's it.

By the way, if you doubt my words you could easily check and compare Rook's Revenge and Gonzo's Quest /this is the game that BetSoft copied to create their Rook's Revenge, without success if you ask me /  reviews here and pay attention to three very important moments - what other players think about these games, their RTP stats and of course the relevant Winner Screenshots areas. As soon as you check these I guess you will no longer bother finding any tips for this game, simply because you will understand there's no big sense keep playing it as it will never pay big. 

ValDes: I will not doubts your words for sure. I came across a lot of reviews about this game and trust me all were negative. So surely it is a useless game and one should not stick to it anymore. As you mentioned about the Gonzo's Quest, I don't know about it at all and never played that too. But if this game can give me a chance to win surely I can try at least. Did you win ever from this game?

ValDes: I will not doubts your words for sure. I came across a lot of reviews about this game and trust me all were negative. So surely it is a useless game and one should not stick to it anymore. As you mentioned about the Gonzo's Quest, I don't know about it at all and never played that too. But if this game can give me a chance to win surely I can try at least. Did you win ever from this game?

Of course I did... just like many other players here did... Seriously recommend you going through our winner screenshots topic here, you will be surprised to see how many great wins you will find there - Show time - let's see your winner screenshots!

Here are some of mine wins with Gonzo's Quest...

gonzo1.jpg
gonzo3.jpg
gonzo4.jpg
gonzo5.jpg
gonzo2.jpg
gonzo4.jpg
gonzo5.jpg
gonzo7.jpg
gonzo6.jpg
gonzo6.jpg
gonzo7.jpg
gonzo8.jpg