Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Klomatron
    Newest Member
    Klomatron

• No registered users viewing this page.

7 Slot Games that need to become a reality - Blog

7 Slot Games that need to become a reality

Have you all had chance to read this yet? What do you think?

We all have our favourite films or TV Shows wouldn't it be great if they were brought to life in a slot machine we could play every day! Some already have, but my favourites certainly haven't!

Number 1 on this list is Breaking Bad - and of course we have already spoke about this many times and I think we already agree that this needs to be made into a slot. 

I'm pleased to see that Prison Break is on the list too - This is my ultimate favourite ever TV Series

Also on the list is Pulp Fiction - One of my favourite films! Also Fight Club - another favourite.

I'd also like to see a Fast and Furious slot I think that would work and Armageddon is another favourtie film. I'd love to see Aerosmiths I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing as the theme tune for the free spins!

Are there any films / TV Series that aren't on the list that you'd like to see as a slot?

When I was just a little kid, a few years ago...hahaha...
my most favourite tv hero was...was...jeng...jeng...jeng...

drums rolling and scattering down the hill...
someone oiled the ground to see the thrill...

naaaaah...it wasn't Jack & Jill...they gave me no thrill...
it was Popeye...with muscles as big as a pie!!! Yaaaay!

Would love to see Popeye bashing up the big nasty whats-his-name in the eye
but hopefully the sweet darling Olivia is suave and sexy...not so blardy skinny!!!

Aaaah...that would be a real fun slot for me forever more
Hmmmm...geeees...maybe not...I ain't no small kid no more.

Aaaaaa...what the heck...just give me new slots to win by the deck. ^_^

When I was just a little kid, a few years ago...hahaha...

my most favourite tv hero was...was...jeng...jeng...jeng...

drums rolling and scattering down the hill...

someone oiled the ground to see the thrill...

naaaaah...it wasn't Jack & Jill...they gave me no thrill...

it was Popeye...with muscles as big as a pie!!! Yaaaay!

Would love to see Popeye bashing up the big nasty whats-his-name in the eye

but hopefully the sweet darling Olivia is suave and sexy...not so blardy skinny!!!

Aaaah...that would be a real fun slot for me forever more

Hmmmm...geeees...maybe not...I ain't no small kid no more.

Aaaaaa...what the heck...just give me new slots to win by the deck. ^_^

Haha! Popeye the sailor man! 

I was never really into Popeye as a kid, but I'd definitely give the game bash if it ever was to be invented!

Haha! Popeye the sailor man! 

I was never really into Popeye as a kid, but I'd definitely give the game bash if it ever was to be invented!

I guess only small BOYS like me would ever love Popeye..

grown ups they love to see gals that give them pop-eyes! Hehehe.

A game much better than Fisticuffs...and as funny as the Pink Panther

Something a lot like Hot As Hades...but a little more better!  :D

I guess only small BOYS like me would ever love Popeye..

grown ups they love to see gals that give them pop-eyes! Hehehe.

A game much better than Fisticuffs...and as funny as the Pink Panther

Something a lot like Hot As Hades...but a little more better!  :D

:o  A lot more better, turns out I'm not a fan of this game after all!

:o  A lot more better, turns out I'm not a fan of this game after all!

Yes...that's the thing! Hot As Hades is fun to play...nice graphics...but lacking Popeye's POW!!! 

A bit of Popeye...bit of Clousseau...bit of Pinky...add nice graphics and sound...and  KAPOW!!!  :D

Ah well...just my imagination running boyishly wild, hehehe.

Yes...that's the thing! Hot As Hades is fun to play...nice graphics...but lacking Popeye's POW!!! 

A bit of Popeye...bit of Clousseau...bit of Pinky...add nice graphics and sound...and  KAPOW!!!  :D

Ah well...just my imagination running boyishly wild, hehehe.

I beg to differ actually, I don't think Hot as Hades is fun to play at all. I got so bored! But my bets are just 20p so I guess with higher bets it may seem like more fun when the big wins roll in!

I beg to differ actually, I don't think Hot as Hades is fun to play at all. I got so bored! But my bets are just 20p so I guess with higher bets it may seem like more fun when the big wins roll in!

Well...like I said darling...just my boyish imaginations...but you sure ain't a boy!  :D

I don't think I am...but you never know  :p

What was Popeye's girlfriend called now? Was it Olive?

You don't think you 're a boy? :huh: 

Geeees...you want me to check it for you? Hahahahaha.  :lol:

Yep...Olive it is...or was...maybe it's short for Olivia...I don't know too...but you can always check it up for me!  :lol:

I have always been a big fan of TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles), but rather the old comics than the tv show. Turtle Power! That would be one awesome slot. Silver Fang is also one of my favourie series from my childhood, but I think there already is sucha slot.

TMNT! I used to love these as a kid too! You just don't get cartoons like this anymore! Even though these guys are still on the tele it's just not the same. Or is it that I've grown up :D Nahh..I'm pretty sure it's that they're just not the same :D

did you know they are designing more and more of those themed slots? simpsons, gremlins, etc. :-) 

soon there will be popeye, turtels and for me - i want the smurfs. ;-)

Ooooohh.....Gremlins I used to love this film! They could have a bonus game with like 8 light bulbs and you have to find all the broken ones. When you find the one that works and switches on the light it frightens Gremlin and it's game over.

If this slot every gets invented and they steal my idea its copyright and I'll sue  :p  Or they can just give me all the profits that will work

• 6 years later...
On 11/13/2015 at 12:36 AM, cocopop3011 said:

Ooooohh..Titanic that one would be good!

Oh I've just thought of an absolute cracker. Wouldn't Beetlejuice be fantastic as a slot?

well only.... took them 1622 days since your suggestion.. but finally it was released by Barcrest in April 2020, 5 reel, 12 rows, 248832 megaways. very hard to bonus on..... average of about 700 spins in the 10 features I have had on it.... so unless you just stay on the min bet of 0.10 for the first several hundred or more and then later raise..... great strategy until it made me wait over 1900 spins to give me a bonus and another time over 1200 spins.... and it averages about 100xBet win per feature... and my best base win of 164x is higher than any of my 10 features (best being 160x).

On 11/12/2015 at 10:19 PM, cocopop3011 said:

Ooooohh.....Gremlins I used to love this film! They could have a bonus game with like 8 light bulbs and you have to find all the broken ones. When you find the one that works and switches on the light it frightens Gremlin and it's game over.

If this slot every gets invented and they steal my idea its copyright and I'll sue  :p  Or they can just give me all the profits that will work

Gremlins online slot was also released by WMS/Red7 in 2020 but... they didn't use your light bulbs bonus idea...

gremlightbulbsnope.png.009856d80a3e9f534d8414c52d834465.png

50 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Oh cool about friends! I knew someone was going to say Peaky Blinders was a slot, I thought I'd seen it. I am a new Peaky Blinders fan so when this was released I must not have watched it. Have you played it?

not played it and not a slot used for slot tourneys and probably wont be.