Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Bumberboy1991
    Newest Member
    Bumberboy1991

• No registered users viewing this page.

What's Your Favorite Game?

Playtech games will never go out of style. Marvel series is ♥.

They are my favourites too Alyz..but are scheduled to be phased out sometime this year I guess.  :(

Nonetheless, there's always the Age of the Gods series, replacing the Marvel Heroes, and they play almost like the originals too. Almost but not quite! I need to wait for the Blade replacement game, which isn't out yet, but should be coming soon, I hope.  :(

They are my favourites too Alyz..but are scheduled to be phased out sometime this year I guess.  :(

Nonetheless, there's always the Age of the Gods series, replacing the Marvel Heroes, and they play almost like the originals too. Almost but not quite! I need to wait for the Blade replacement game, which isn't out yet, but should be coming soon, I hope.  :(

That really is disappointing, maybe they will create some updates. I believe that they are still in demand,

That really is disappointing, maybe they will create some updates. I believe that they are still in demand,

Marvel Super Heroes games are always in great demand, especially for their Jackpot prizes, but The Age of the Gods games are also using the same Jackpot prizes, so loyal Playtech fans won't be so disappointed with the loss of their favourite Super Heroes in time soon.

We may even be seeing 'new' Super Heroes games, like The Green Lantern, Batman, Catwoman, and whatnots, because Playtech are currently working out the details with some other companies.  ^_^

Marvel Super Heroes games are always in great demand, especially for their Jackpot prizes, but The Age of the Gods games are also using the same Jackpot prizes, so loyal Playtech fans won't be so disappointed with the loss of their favourite Super Heroes in time soon.

We may even be seeing 'new' Super Heroes games, like The Green Lantern, Batman, Catwoman, and whatnots, because Playtech are currently working out the details with some other companies.  ^_^

I guess I should start doing my count down for those games, I hope I won't be disappointed. ;)

Thanks for the update :rolleyes:

And my current favourite is...would you believe Holiday Season?  :D

I've been getting many over 50x and even over 100x bet wins on this game...but mostly on $0.10 bets for now.

When I'm doing better, I'll try to get those wins with bigger bets...hopefully!  ;)

Not including Safari Heat, Blade and Dolphin Reef of course...these are my eternal favourites!  :D

My favorite games are secret .. Secrets of Christmas and Secret of the Stones are the games I always start with. It's pretty easy to trigger the free spins and the payouts are decent, sometimes more than decent. Great slots to boost your balance with, or even win big if you're lucky.

Girls with Guns I & II are also personal favourites, but it seems that these girls don't like winter. They're probably fighting in someplace warm, taking the big wins with them ..

My favorite games are secret .. Secrets of Christmas and Secret of the Stones are the games I always start with. It's pretty easy to trigger the free spins and the payouts are decent, sometimes more than decent. Great slots to boost your balance with, or even win big if you're lucky.

Girls with Guns I & II are also personal favourites, but it seems that these girls don't like winter. They're probably fighting in someplace warm, taking the big wins with them ..

Haha, must admit that's quite a refreshing point of view over favorite slot games. Great feedback indeed. :D

And even greater avatar! He was indeed a genius player!  :drinks:

Haha, must admit that's quite a refreshing point of view over favorite slot games. Great feedback indeed. :D

And even greater avatar! He was indeed a genius player!  :drinks:

Fenomenal player, pure class. For those who are on a bad streak, I advise to watch his goal against Argentina with dutch commentary .. Goosebumps every time. 

There was a bingo site with webcam feature where you can show your video or photo when winning :) that was kinda fun.

Slots are my favorite too. Recently there are new providers showing their games and to be honest I do like them a lot. For example, Red Tiger has a few great games with big wins potential. My favorite of Red Tiger game is Persian Fortune, this game has 2 features : 1. Treasure chest feature where you have to collect gems with a massive win of max 888x bet. 2. Scattering wild symbols. If you manage to get a glowing symbol in a winning payline, this symbol will transforms into wild symbols up to 9 and scattered all over the reels plus each winning ups the multiplier.

There was a bingo site with webcam feature where you can show your video or photo when winning :) that was kinda fun.

Slots are my favorite too. Recently there are new providers showing their games and to be honest I do like them a lot. For example, Red Tiger has a few great games with big wins potential. My favorite of Red Tiger game is Persian Fortune, this game has 2 features : 1. Treasure chest feature where you have to collect gems with a massive win of max 888x bet. 2. Scattering wild symbols. If you manage to get a glowing symbol in a winning payline, this symbol will transforms into wild symbols up to 9 and scattered all over the reels plus each winning ups the multiplier.

Did you ever use the feature? I doubt I ever would  :mellow:

Did you ever use the feature? I doubt I ever would  :mellow:

I have played this game a few times and I did get the features quit a lot, my highest win from the first feature was 136x bet and on the second feature was over 300x bet with the multiplier of 2 triggered. Unfortunately the game does not have free falls feature like gonzo's quest but it surely entertaining.