Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    matthewclaire
    Newest Member
    matthewclaire

• No registered users viewing this page.

Hola everybody...rise and shine!  B)

It's a bright and sunny Saturday afternoon over at my place right now, so today, I'm gonna be as bright too. Well, it's not that I'm not bright on any other day, no way, but never mind.  :D Today, I want to introduce one of Thunderkick's latest game, entitled SUNSET DELIGHT. You may not find this game everywhere as yet, as it is still rather hot from Thunderkick's oven, hmm, or perhaps maybe just warm by now, but never mind too.  :D

If you have played the game SUNNY SCOOPS before, then SUNSET DELIGHT will not be a stranger to you. It is almost like the same old game, but given a new life, a new paytable and some new delights. Maybe this game is best played at sunset, as the game title suggests, I really don't know, but I have played it at sunrise, at sunset and at nosun. 'Nosun'? What, when, or where is that, you may wonder. No sun, no light, just night. Got it? Good.  :D

Sunset Delight plays with only 5 paylines, as compared to Sunny Scoops' 14 paylines. Anyone can play it as you need only $0.10 to make one spin. I love Thunderkick for this simplicity and convenience. No need to have big money to enjoy the game. Scatters have been added into the game, awarding 5 free spins initially, and every new Scatter that appears during the free spins award 1 step up the multiplier ladder (up to 100x) PLUS 1 extra free spin. The lovey dovey ice-creams scoops now have new flavours added...like a Wild scoop, a 7 scoop and a Bar scoop. Sounds very familiar right? It sure is! See the screenshots below and you'll instantly recognise them.

Being a great fan of Thunderkick games, I have played Sunset Delight for many hours now, all in the fun mode of course, giving it a good run every now and then, to see how this new game would perform. Well, I must admit, I do like it, it can pay some decent wins, how big has yet to be discovered, and I'll be playing it in the real money mode soon enough.

In the meantime, have a look at the lovely screenies. At the moment, I know of only Casumo that has this game. You can try to find it elsewhere, as you like, if you wanna give this game a go too, or just be like me, try it in the fun mode first. Yeah, okay, I know how some of you hate playing in the fun mode. Can't wait to make the real wins right? Hehehe.

So sorry for the long-winded intro...but you know me, right?  :D

post-61309-0-86956400-1474089934_thumb.jpg

post-61309-0-03762500-1474090318_thumb.jpg

Okaaay...enough chatting for now...my scoops are calling me...  ^_^

Thanks for the insightful review Afi, you did a great job indeed! :good:

Must admit that the new Thunderkick slot looks promising and that 100 x multiplier... As if I could already sense the greed start rising inside me... :D 

Cannot wait to try the game in Real mode and see if it could challenge Fruit Warp in terms of winning potential. 

Thanks for the insightful review Afi, you did a great job indeed! :good:

Must admit that the new Thunderkick slot looks promising and that 100 x multiplier... As if I could already sense the greed start rising inside me... :D

Cannot wait to try the game in Real mode and see if it could challenge Fruit Warp in terms of winning potential. 

Well, I was hoping the 100x multiplier would apply for the wins too, but it DOESN'T!  :angry:

That 100x multiplier only applies to the bet amount! Sheesh...what a waste of a good winning potential eh?!  :p

All wins are without any multiplier...another good waste of winning potentials!  :(

Ah well...we'll soon see how good the game can be...

Afi - moved your topic earlier when I first read it I hope you don't mind. I didn't get chance to reply at the time but what I was going to say is that I was about to start a post on the same topic last week actually.

I haven't played this game much (had a go in free mode here but that's it) but I really don't think this is my cup of tea. For starters every time the symbols come in I really have to look at the screen to see what has actually come in and this really takes up too much of my time  :p

I'm afraid I won't be playing this game unless I see some smashing screenshots from you first!

Afi - moved your topic earlier when I first read it I hope you don't mind. I didn't get chance to reply at the time but what I was going to say is that I was about to start a post on the same topic last week actually.

I haven't played this game much (had a go in free mode here but that's it) but I really don't think this is my cup of tea. For starters every time the symbols come in I really have to look at the screen to see what has actually come in and this really takes up too much of my time  :p

I'm afraid I won't be playing this game unless I see some smashing screenshots from you first!

Yeah, I can understand what you're saying Sharon darling.

This game plays with only 3 reels and 3 rows, and it does need some getting used to, to quickly grasp what's being shown on the screen, to see whether you've won something or not. For me, it isn't a problem at all. I'm already so used to seeing Sunny Scoops reels before, so Sunset Delight is no difference at all. I could easily grasp what's on screen, and I could easily see whether there's going to be a win or not, even before the third cone gets all its scoops, hehehe.

What I'm most disappointed about, is that the multiplier is not being applied to the final win amount, only to the staked amount. Still, getting a 100x win on the bet amount is not too bad, not including the ice-cream wins yet. Honestly speaking, Sunny Scoops may have a better win potential than Sunset Delight, but you can play for a much longer time on Sunset Delight than on Sunny Scoops.

I've just finished playing for almost 3 hours, with a mere 10EUR deposit at Casumo, without any bonus! At one point, I was ahead by about 20EUR, but I didn't make a withdrawal because my intention was to give the game a really good play. I stopped playing when my balance was zero, but I had fun, I'm beginning to see 'some things' from the game so far, so I'll be playing it more later on, on and off.  ;)

Screenshot to show getting the Free Spins game

post-61309-0-38271000-1474135649_thumb.jpg

88x bet win, just short of my first 100x win on the game.

post-61309-0-42316400-1474135686_thumb.jpg

Hmm, based on your experience in real mode what I see is one thing, two actually... Low variety slot which could be an excellent choice for clearing bonus WR.  :rolleyes:

Yep, Sunset Delight is definitely a low - medium variance game.

It doesn't eat much, it doesn't pay much either...but I've actually made over 200% profit at one point in the game, from 10EUR to over 30EUR, then it went down from there. So that's about the limit for any normal win I guess. From my short experience, getting a 20x - 30x win isn't all that difficult. Trying to get more, yes. And that 100x win target is indeed reachable. I've reached the 60x level in my first game, I'll make it to the 100x mark the next time.  ^_^

Yep, Sunset Delight is definitely a low - medium variance game.

It doesn't eat much, it doesn't pay much either...but I've actually made over 200% profit at one point in the game, from 10EUR to over 30EUR, then it went down from there. So that's about the limit for any normal win I guess. From my short experience, getting a 20x - 30x win isn't all that difficult. Trying to get more, yes. And that 100x win target is indeed reachable. I've reached the 60x level in my first game, I'll make it to the 100x mark the next time.  ^_^

Having said this earlier on, I went back for more practise sessions and I must say right now, that the dry runs can indeed eat quite a lot of your credits! So if you're trying out this game, please be aware of this. Sunset Delight may seem like a low or a medium variance game, but it certainly can be hungry.

Once a Sunny Scoop...always a Sunny Scoop...even by a new name of Sunset Delight! <_<  

So, to recap: 

- low to mid variance;

- 100 x multiplier refers to coin size, not total bet;

- difficult to produce 100+ wins;

- could 'eat' balance pretty fast when 'hungry'...

Well, I think I have just lost interest in this game.  Good luck to those who decide to play Sunset Delight though! :good: Who knows, maybe a good 300-400 x winner screenshot here could change my mind...

So, to recap: 

- low to mid variance;

- 100 x multiplier refers to coin size, not total bet;

- difficult to produce 100+ wins;

- could 'eat' balance pretty fast when 'hungry'...

Well, I think I have just lost interest in this game.  Good luck to those who decide to play Sunset Delight though! :good: Who knows, maybe a good 300-400 x winner screenshot here could change my mind...

A slight error there mate...

The 100x multiplier applies to the STAKE (TOTAL BET) amount that triggered the Free Spins game, not the coin size.

I am getting disappointed too with Sunset Delight. I was hoping for something better than Sunny Scoops...but they are about the same.  :(

A slight error there mate...

The 100x multiplier applies to the STAKE (TOTAL BET) amount that triggered the Free Spins game, not the coin size.

I am getting disappointed too with Sunset Delight. I was hoping for something better than Sunny Scoops...but they are about the same.  :(

Err, my apologies then for the minor error.. Not that it changed my overall impression though. :) 

Err, my apologies then for the minor error.. Not that it changed my overall impression though. :)

Yeah, it doesn't change mine either...until something big can happen...but I'll keep on playing...in the fun mode of course!  :D

Hmmm... So what's been your biggest bets on this Afi? I know with a lot of screenshots you've shown for Thunderkick games you've generally increased your bets. Have you with this one or have you tried it staying low? I'm a low better as you know, when I see games I haven't played with big win screenshots but the bets are huge it really doesn't encourage me to play them.

I like to see big win screenshots with low bets  :p  :p

Hmmm... So what's been your biggest bets on this Afi? I know with a lot of screenshots you've shown for Thunderkick games you've generally increased your bets. Have you with this one or have you tried it staying low? I'm a low better as you know, when I see games I haven't played with big win screenshots but the bets are huge it really doesn't encourage me to play them.

I like to see big win screenshots with low bets  :p  :p

The highest bet I've tried so far is $0.50...without any success!  :(

I dare not play with bigger bets as yet...not until I'm more familiar with the game.

Anyway, what I have noticed so far is that the game is best played at $0.10 - $0.20 bets all the way.

I really don't like this game, have tried it several times, but the multiplier can be very upsetting. If I remember correctly, the max win is set to 413x..

413x maximum possible win?  :huh:

Hmmm...I find that a little bit hard to believe, until I actually see a win of that sort.

The paytable is very low, it only has 5 paylines, the 100x multiplier doesn't apply to the wins, just to the staked amount, so getting a 400x bet win is almost mission impossible...from what I can figure out from the paytable.

But of course, we don't know for sure, unless Mr Thunderkick (the representative here) can confirm to this. Hehehe.  ^_^

He's been gone for so long...don't even know if he's still around!  :p

413x maximum possible win?  :huh:

Hmmm...I find that a little bit hard to believe, until I actually see a win of that sort.

The paytable is very low, it only has 5 paylines, the 100x multiplier doesn't apply to the wins, just to the staked amount, so getting a 400x bet win is almost mission impossible...from what I can figure out from the paytable.

But of course, we don't know for sure, unless Mr Thunderkick (the representative here) can confirm to this. Hehehe.  ^_^

He's been gone for so long...don't even know if he's still around!  :p

I can't be sure but I've read it on several game reviews. But even if that' the case, I can agree that I the game has really low payouts and I haven't got a win over 20x bet.

I can't be sure but I've read it on several game reviews. But even if that' the case, I can agree that I the game has really low payouts and I haven't got a win over 20x bet.

Yeah, I know it too. But when the going is good, getting 20x -30x wins come fairly easily! Just need to play and wait for the right 'cycle' to come. It will, I can assure you of that Blondie darling!  ^_^

The highest bet I've tried so far is $0.50...without any success!  :(

I dare not play with bigger bets as yet...not until I'm more familiar with the game.

Anyway, what I have noticed so far is that the game is best played at $0.10 - $0.20 bets all the way.

Well I may well try it then dear!  ;)