Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Suvepuhkus
    Newest Member
    Suvepuhkus

• No registered users viewing this page.

Senseless Survey - Questions

Anyone have time for Senseless Survey?

I will be posting some questions and you think about them and write you answers if you want. The questions might sound stupid/funny but at the same time sound right/true aswell. Lets see if i can make anyone laugh. I guess we might get different answers and opinions. Some of these questions really make you think how true these can be.

PSSSST:   I Dont mean to offend anyone...

Here we go for those who want to answer the survey:

1. If a prostitute gets pregnant, is it considered a work related accident?

2. If you download movies illegally in Jamaica, would that make you a pirate of the Caribbean?

3. Do believe God gave us shins so we can find furniture in the dark?

4. Have you ever been so poor that you zoomed in fast on Google earth to experience sky diving?

5.How weird is it that when we young, they tell us not to get into a car with strangers, but now we have apps to request the experience and give our location to streamline the process?

6. Don't you think CTRL + Z would be a good brand name for the morning after pill?

7. If Bars can say no to drunk people, why cant Mcdonalds say no to fat people?

8. If your son becomes a priest, would you call him father?

9. True or False - The closer you are to running out of Toilet paper, the better you are at Origami?

10. If ghost walk through walls, why dont they fall through the floor?

11. If a book about failures does not sell, is it considered a success?

Anyone have time for Senseless Survey?

I will be posting some questions and you think about them and write you answers if you want. The questions might sound stupid/funny but at the same time sound right/true aswell. Lets see if i can make anyone laugh. I guess we might get different answers and opinions. Some of these questions really make you think how true these can be.

PSSSST:   I Dont mean to offend anyone...

Here we go for those who want to answer the survey:

1. If a prostitute gets pregnant, is it considered a work related accident?

2. If you download movies illegally in Jamaica, would that make you a pirate of the Caribbean?

3. Do believe God gave us shins so we can find furniture in the dark?

4. Have you ever been so poor that you zoomed in fast on Google earth to experience sky diving?

5.How weird is it that when we young, they tell us not to get into a car with strangers, but now we have apps to request the experience and give our location to streamline the process?

6. Don't you think CTRL + Z would be a good brand name for the morning after pill?

7. If Bars can say no to drunk people, why cant Mcdonalds say no to fat people?

8. If your son becomes a priest, would you call him father?

9. True or False - The closer you are to running out of Toilet paper, the better you are at Origami?

10. If ghost walk through walls, why dont they fall through the floor?

11. If a book about failures does not sell, is it considered a success?

I don't know the answers to any of the questions but question 3 had me laughing!

I don't know the answers to any of the questions but question 3 had me laughing!

Its open minded questions, some would say yes and some would say no to them. These questions can make you think, i have so many other questions that i have thought of and it makes me laugh every time i think about it.