Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Bumberboy1991
    Newest Member
    Bumberboy1991

• No registered users viewing this page.

Are Free Play The Same Odds As The Real Thing?

I was playing Aloha! and somehow I didn't notice that my money was drained to zero :(  so I decided to play for fun instead. But while playing just for fun it seemed it was paying out more than when I was palying for real.

I did a Google search and there were some that said it is the same odds/chances and others said that free play is not the same odds.

Anyone know for sure one way or the other?

P.S. SOrry, I should have said "Hi" first. ... "Hi"

Hi Michael! Welcome aboard Askgamblers Cruise Ship! (If there ever is going to be one! :D) :hi:

This topic has been discussed so many times here in Askgamblers. There are many threads related to this topic, with so many opinions said on the matter. What you want to believe, or can believe, is entirely up to you!

Personally, I am one person who believes 100% that real play IS NEVER THE SAME as with fun play! ^_^

I have done researches, I have done comparisons, I have done a lot of things...and all of them points to what I believe in...that the two modes of play can never be the same!

Hi Michael! Welcome aboard Askgamblers Cruise Ship! (If there ever is going to be one! :D) :hi:

This topic has been discussed so many times here in Askgamblers. There are many threads related to this topic, with so many opinions said on the matter. What you want to believe, or can believe, is entirely up to you!

Personally, I am one person who believes 100% that real play IS NEVER THE SAME as with fun play! ^_^

I have done researches, I have done comparisons, I have done a lot of things...and all of them points to what I believe in...that the two modes of play can never be the same!

I second that motion :D

I was playing Aloha! and somehow I didn't notice that my money was drained to zero :(  so I decided to play for fun instead. But while playing just for fun it seemed it was paying out more than when I was palying for real.

I did a Google search and there were some that said it is the same odds/chances and others said that free play is not the same odds.

Anyone know for sure one way or the other?

P.S. SOrry, I should have said "Hi" first. ... "Hi"

Hello Michael26 and welcome to the forum. 

I believe your question has been answered and I third what Afi says! Do you often try out your games in free play?

Hello Michael26 and welcome to the forum. 

I believe your question has been answered and I third what Afi says! Do you often try out your games in free play?

Coccopop - Some of them, that have been hyped a lot, I like to see if they are worth the hype. In this case it was just running out of credit for the night.

Thanks to everyone for the replies. I kind of fall on the side that Fun Play pays more, to drag you in to play for real. Nice to know I am not paranoid. :lol:

if i think about this a little bit... hmmmm.. i think the odds of winning in fun mode are higher. The only reason for that in my opinion is - to attract players to make deposit and try with real money.

Well, actually Zeus mate, there are many reasons why fun mode CANNOT be the same as with real mode, for technical reasons, for practical reasons, for security reasons, as well as for marketing reasons. To explain all would be like writing a short book! :D

if i think about this a little bit... hmmmm.. i think the odds of winning in fun mode are higher. The only reason for that in my opinion is - to attract players to make deposit and try with real money.

Well, actually Zeus mate, there are many reasons why fun mode CANNOT be the same as with real mode, for technical reasons, for practical reasons, for security reasons, as well as for marketing reasons. To explain all would be like writing a short book! :D

Have you ever considered another possibility?....

What if the difference we all noticed is coming from the assumption that every time one would try a game in Fun mode it starts with 'virgin' RTP and RNG stats? :p I mean, playing in Real mode means that the results which the game is about to produce/return are in a direct dependence from all previous real bets placed and all the remaining bets as well, simply because the game is programmed to return X amount of winning in Y number of spins...

Think about for a while, I'm curious to hear your thoughts... 

Have you ever considered another possibility?....

What if the difference we all noticed is coming from the assumption that every time one would try a game in Fun mode it starts with 'virgin' RTP and RNG stats? :p I mean, playing in Real mode means that the results which the game is about to produce/return are in a direct dependence from all previous real bets placed and all the remaining bets as well, simply because the game is programmed to return X amount of winning in Y number of spins...

Think about for a while, I'm curious to hear your thoughts... 

To be honest I'm not entirely sure what you mean here Val. Could you explain a bit more please?