Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Leandrozenon
    Newest Member
    Leandrozenon

• No registered users viewing this page.

Another 'Star' game from Microgaming - Basketball Star

Is it just me or is anyone getting bored of Microgaming and their repetitive releases! Are they running out of ideas?

Today sees the release of yet another of their 'Star' games, this time it's Basketball Star. Same layout 5x3 reels, 243 ways to win with Rolling Reels. In this one you have the Wild shot random bonus feature.

They're also releasing they're So Many, So Much slots on mobile! Still nothing exciting there! 

All I can assume is that these Star games are really popular, and I'm the odd one out that doesn't really like them? I've had a few big wins on Football Star but nothing that really makes me want to keep playing these games!

Screenshot (1).png

To be completely honest, I have some serious troubles remembering when was the last time when a new video slot release from Microgaming grabbed me... Game of Thrones maybe, although at the beginning I thought it was just the next awful new game from them. 

At least Katerina will be happy with this new release I guess. :) Basketball Star is a blatant copy of her beloved Cool Wolf and maybe she could now have a brand new insane streak with that game just like she had with her beloved wolfie... ;)

To be completely honest, I have some serious troubles remembering when was the last time when a new video slot release from Microgaming grabbed me... Game of Thrones maybe, although at the beginning I thought it was just the next awful new game from them.

At least Katerina will be happy with this new release I guess. :) Basketball Star is a blatant copy of her beloved Cool Wolf and maybe she could now have a brand new insane streak with that game just like she had with her beloved wolfie... ;)

So it not a copy of Football Star/ Rugby Star/ Cricket Star? I haven't played it doubt I will to be honest!

I consider them all clonings... Break Away/Cool Wolf/Rugby Star/ Cricket Star/ Football Star.........

yeahh.. all almost the same with a little different in features! i was not happy when i first saw this game because i would like to see new ideas from microgaming..

I consider them all clonings... Break Away/Cool Wolf/Rugby Star/ Cricket Star/ Football Star.........

Ahhh...well I have a serious lack of experience with cool wolf as I've hardly ever played it so I wouldn't know! So its another clone too? Wow I didn't realise!

I sincerely hope MG's next slot is not a clone! 2015 has not been their year

Ahhh...well I have a serious lack of experience with cool wolf as I've hardly ever played it so I wouldn't know! So its another clone too? Wow I didn't realise!

I sincerely hope MG's next slot is not a clone! 2015 has not been their year

If you ask them, they conquered the world this year... And last year too... Aaaaand the year before last year... :p

its really ridicolous to release one sports themed game after the other for us onlinegambling couch. potatoes.

microgaming should better desing a star wars slot - containing a death-star-overkill jackpot feature... :-)

however - no... they do boring sports. never ever going to wager a bloody cent on one of those stupid ugly games. 

If you ask them, they conquered the world this year... And last year too... Aaaaand the year before last year... :p

Hahahahaha! Love this! And your right! Look at the article we featured in the news not so long ago!  :lol:  Strange isn't it...Microgaming used to be so exciting going back a few years but now I hardly even think of them.