Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    matthewclaire
    Newest Member
    matthewclaire

• No registered users viewing this page.

Avalon II "strategy"

Hi all

So what I do is I play the lowest bets until I reach the forest falls, then I increase the bet. I'm a sucker for trailing wilds :p I won over 3000 euros in this bonus game with a 2 euro bet. I haven't been this lucky lately, but I'm still hoping for that big win again.

Do you guys know if there are any games similar to Avalon II.

Just thought I'd share. Unfortunately I don't have any screenshots. I should start taking those :)

Hi all

So what I do is I play the lowest bets until I reach the forest falls, then I increase the bet. I'm a sucker for trailing wilds :p I won over 3000 euros in this bonus game with a 2 euro bet. I haven't been this lucky lately, but I'm still hoping for that big win again.

Do you guys know if there are any games similar to Avalon II.

Just thought I'd share. Unfortunately I don't have any screenshots. I should start taking those :)

I don't play Avalon II. Tried it when it first came out, had a couple of big wins on it but soon started to get very bored of the game! Not a scratch on the original Avalon - doesn't even scratch the surface!

• 5 months later...

this strategy could/can works with most of microgaming slots. playing at minimum bets and after you moved into better free spins features you increase your bet. slots for example: immortal romance, thunderstruck II, playboy, the finer reels of life maybe even jurassic park and so on. i tried this a couple of times, but never worked for me. lost balance pretty quickly, maybe the reason was also because i didn't have ˝large bankroll˝ for playing it in that way..

this strategy could/can works with most of microgaming slots. playing at minimum bets and after you moved into better free spins features you increase your bet. slots for example: immortal romance, thunderstruck II, playboy, the finer reels of life maybe even jurassic park and so on. i tried this a couple of times, but never worked for me. lost balance pretty quickly, maybe the reason was also because i didn't have ˝large bankroll˝ for playing it in that way..

It's the route I usually take too Zeus, start at minimum once I start winning I'll increase my bet! Very, very rarely will I go straight in with raised based. Unless I'm playing a 9 line slot!