Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Klomatron
    Newest Member
    Klomatron

• No registered users viewing this page.

Oh look what I found .... Buut no screenshot ....  :angry:

I thought I had posted some bad screenshots of DOA in here but I guess not!

Anyway I had free spins on it yesterday and not even a single wild came in, not even one! I don't recall a time where that has ever happened to me, just one loads of time but NONE!

Won 72p! It wasn't the low win that shocked me as much had that loads of times it was the no wilds!

Next challenge..... Show me a zero-wilds free spins feature in Dead Or Alive!  8)

Now this is definitely a kick in my butt!!! Hahaha.

Whoever keeps a screenshot of a no-wild win???  :p

Who else...but me...I think...hahaha...let me check up my screenies...

...yep...yep...yep...exactly one shot I had kept...  :D

post-61309-0-16628300-1447079602_thumb.jpg

Sorry about the size of that screeny...it's a reduced shot...but better than nothing, hehehe

WOKAAAAY...what shall I put up for the next challenge...hmmm...

Somehow I'm missing the game Hot As Hades...why is that? Maybe it should be the next challenge...again?

Sharon darling wants to play it...I feel like playing it too...anybody else is getting the same 'itch' too?  :p

Wokaaaay...hope it's not too hard to get...

Sssssshow me a screeny of Hades meeting up with Neptune in the ocean in the Bonus round...

(this is where Hades has to pick out one of the oyster shells before he can go up to the clouds next)  ;)

Sorry Sharon darling...play and WAIT for that screenshot...I'm not going to be SUCKERED again today...hahaha.  :lol:

Somehow I'm missing the game Hot As Hades...why is that? Maybe it should be the next challenge...again?

Sharon darling wants to play it...I feel like playing it too...anybody else is getting the same 'itch' too?  :p

Sssssshow me a screeny of Hades meeting up with Neptune in the ocean in the Bonus round...

(this is where Hades has to pick out one of the oyster shells before he can go up to the clouds next)  ;)

Sorry Sharon darling...play and WAIT for that screenshot...I'm not going to be SUCKERED again today...hahaha.  :lol:

Damn! Okay then....I'm specifically going to play this later in real play (as well as free play until I deposit later) this time if I lose all my money again I'm dissolving our friendship  :lol:

Damn! Okay then....I'm specifically going to play this later in real play (as well as free play until I deposit later) this time if I lose all my money again I'm dissolving our friendship  :lol:

Whaaaaat? You think I'm like the Mercury cyborg you can melt and dissolve...then build me up again?  :D

The more I play this Hot as Hades the less I like it actually! If I was playing for real money right now my deposit would have gone ages ago without a single feature!

Luckily I didn't ask for real money play...I know a lot of members here would come after me with...with AXES and KNIVES!!!  :D

Hhahaha! I got it!!!! Yippee!!

Hot as Hades 1.png

Well now is your chance! It's NetEnt. And you can play it in free play, click auto play and stop when win exceeds x100 your bet! Couldn't be easier!

Hmmm...how very true...so very true...but now I'm spinning another game too!!  :D