Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Suvepuhkus
    Newest Member
    Suvepuhkus

• No registered users viewing this page.

Well Well Well! You learn something new every day

As the title suggest I have just learned something new today!

I've been here for a good few years now and I have only just found that if you click the show all button under the emoticons it gives you a bigger list to choose from! Please tell me there are other people here who didn't know that too!

OH MY GOD, As I am typing this I have literally just seen the little arrow to go across for more too!!!!!!!!! Oh my days!

:excl::vava::yahoo::unknw::shok::D

Oh my gosh there are just so many to choose from now!

Edited by cocopop3011
Seem's as though I can't even spell today!

I've been here for a good few years now and I have only just found that if you click the show all button under the emoticons it gives you a bigger list to choose from! Please tell me there are other people here who didn't know that too!

OH MY GOD, As I am typing this I have literally just seen the little arrow to go across for more too!!!!!!!!! Oh my days!

Well  :rolleyes:  :lol:  :lol:

Sharon, you really made my day! :D  :D  :lol:

Allow me to make a small correction though. Whether you will use these buttons to navigate through the forum emoticons 

Screenshot (1).png

or use Show all button

Screenshot (2).png

you will have the same amount of emoticons to choose from. ;)

Sharon, you really made my day! :D  :D  :lol:

Allow me to make a small correction though. Whether you will use these buttons to navigate through the forum emoticons 

attachicon.gifScreenshot (1).png

or use Show all button

attachicon.gifScreenshot (2).png

you will have the same amount of emoticons to choose from. ;)

Ahh right okay! Either way I still have a whole lot more to choose from now! Although still not available for mobile yet!

Yes indeed, mobile version still lacks significant number of features available in the casual, desktop version. Hope that's going to change soon though. :)

Me too! Because I have started having problems again when using AG on mobile (not the AG mobile site thats fine, using normal AG but in a mobile browser). Every time I scroll down it automatically jumps back to the top again, soooo frustrating, you have to scross down really slow.

I used to have the problem before then when we had the new make-over here it fixed the problem, however since we had notifications problem is back so I am having to use my laptop more and more now for the forum, which is fine anyway