Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    tubzz1111
    Newest Member
    tubzz1111

• No registered users viewing this page.

Hi people :)

I'm playing Rabbit in the hat, at the moment :D

It's my newest discovery and it's amusing! Some rabbits gave me really nice cash winnings.

Have you tried this game and what do you think about it? At least, the idea is very original.

Can it give nice money, without rabbits?

And is this precious wild one of the most wanted? :D

It's my newest discovery and it's amusing! Some rabbits gave me really nice cash winnings.

Have you tried this game and what do you think about it? At least, the idea is very original.

Jelena its a new game and i already hate it,no way you can hit big on that game,will never play it again !

Fantastic game! Finally a pleasant surprise by MG Quickfire, great new addition to their games portfolio! :good:

Yes J, the game can pay huge. Without rabbits? I don't think so. I still don't have some serious experience with that game, played just a 500-spin session the other day, but I guess the game could produce insane winning combinations with the Wild ones during free spins. 

Sincerely hope I will have something to show you in the winning thread very soon. :) Or even better, you could be the first one to come with a decent hit from Rabbit In The Hat! :good:

That's what I thought. This game seems that gives nothing or just sometimes - something, unless there is a rabbit. I was mostly hoping for the free spins to match the wild symbol and "jump in" :D

All in all, I think this game is good for wagering purposes, because it really helped me improving my balance and big part of the wagering. Maybe I'd cash-out something, if I didn't switch to another game and lost my patience when I saw I have €110 and about €800 more to wager.

I took only one screen shot, after my first free spins session. My bet was €0.54.

Rabbit_in_the_hat.png

Played it couple of times. First i was surprised that quickfire take idea from netent game eggomatic...Well, after some playing i could just say that i do not like, eggomatic looks much more better game for me with same idea.

Haha, I agree, they have the same idea! But EggOMatic is disaster, at least from my experience. And this one is cool :)

The game is nice but that rabbit wild is useless in 99% of cases. All rabbits are good rabbits, except the Wild one.

LOL, free spins rabbit is the best!

I actually really like this game, haven't got big winnings on it so far but design is really refreshing from Microgaming. I'll definitely invest in this slot, I see there some potential. :)

Me too dear :) I feel like playing it again, but I'm sleepy at the moment :p