Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Darklady72
    Newest Member
    Darklady72

• No registered users viewing this page.

Well, what we 'suspect' to be the somehow hard coded within the slot's 'behaviour' doesn't mean it must be true you know... With the huge gap of things we do not know about how RNG and RTP communicate between each other, it's only our 'gambling instinct' and personal experience we could rely on and that's not working quite well most of the time I'm afraid. Otherwise, we would all be millionaires so far. :p

In my humble opinion, there's pretty simple explanation why so many of us share the 'suspicion' or 'instinct' or call it whatever you want that in fact slots are paying better on lower bets. And that's probably somehow in a direct dependence with the number of spins made on the relevant bet, meaning the more bets are played, the faster the payment cycle /whatever that should mean/ will be reached, meaning that bigger wins /if programmed to happen at all/ will be hit more often and by more players... That's my logic explained in a few words, of course there's o much more, but in general maybe that's how things happen with video slots. Maybe being the key word... :)

But of course mate, the bigger the bets, the more money needs to be wagered, to reach the equivalent of the smaller bets. So we 'see' it as eating much more and harder for wins to come.

It's probably just illusionary, just as we 'see' those reels spinning on the screen, which they actually don't spin at all! Hahaha. It's only the movements of individual icons appearing and disappearing on the screen, in their relative 'reel and row' positions to make it look like they are spinning. There was one time when I was playing Gonzo's Quest, when the game suddenly became so slowed down, that I could see those individual icons coming in from the side of the play area, and not from the top, as we would expect it to. They would also disappear sideways! But when the speed got back to normal, the spinning effect returns!  :D

Sure, the the so called 'visual representation' of the spin's outcome is a whole new and different story, probably full of even more 'suspicions' and/or you know, all these 'signs' we are talking about here for ages. :)

Hahaha...that is true indeed. But we like to believe what our brains tell us to believe. Life is more interesting that way!  :D

Hahaha...that is true indeed. But we like to believe what our brains tell us to believe. Life is more interesting that way!  :D

True! You know what, actually I think our gambling life would be in fact dull and boring without our gigantic efforts reading how to spot, read and benefit from all these weird games called 'instincts' and 'suspicions' are brains are playing with us. :D 

Good morning AG fellas this morning you are sooo active :o slow down... cant read that fast  :crazy: still early  :D

Good morning Helena darling. Still slow and sluggish huh?  :huh:

Hmmm...too bad I can't reach out to give you a push, a pat or anything like that! :lol:  

My first ever 1000 x bet win on Amatic video slot! Yey!  :yahoo:

What other game but Temple Cats. :)

congrats mate! i guess you regret a little bit with bet size now, right! i tried Temple Cats a few times with some higher bets, but i had bad run on it and it cleared my balance to zero quite fast  :D

congrats mate! i guess you regret a little bit with bet size now, right! i tried Temple Cats a few times with some higher bets, but i had bad run on it and it cleared my balance to zero quite fast  :D

Hehe, I just don't even dare playing Temple Cats for more than 100 spins on a bet higher than 0.50... It could literally eat you alive in a matter of minutes. :p

Indeed Nico, being grateful to this game, even though it didn't give you the wild line which I'm sure you could turn this hit into a real monster, is probably the best way to be a successful DOA player. Trust me, I know that from personal experience. ;) 

Good luck and hope to see you next time posting here a double wild line! :good:

Wow, biggest Fruit Warp win I have ever seen posted in our forum so far! :o 

Congrats Darg and keep them coming! :good:

By the way, do you play often Fruit Warp or any other Thunderkick game? Curious, cause I used to be a huge fan of their games until suffered several huge losses within a short time and put all their games in my ''game freezer''. 

Wow, biggest Fruit Warp win I have ever seen posted in our forum so far! :o

Congrats Darg and keep them coming! :good:

By the way, do you play often Fruit Warp or any other Thunderkick game? Curious, cause I used to be a huge fan of their games until suffered several huge losses within a short time and put all their games in my ''game freezer''. 

HI ValDes

Thanks for the congrats, was a nicer win than I could have expected.

Sure guess I play most of the Thunderkick games  I come across Frog Grog and Babushkas have both been kind to me now and then. 

Recently started playing the Elk Studios games  - in particular Wild Toro (with lots of x 80 wins), DJWild and Bloopers.  I find them great fun to play  - sometimes just entertainment with small stakes. Have you tried them ?