Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Fabrice2702
    Newest Member
    Fabrice2702

• No registered users viewing this page.

Home storage gold IRA

Hello,

Good morning everybody. Here I am talking about Home storage gold IRA. It is an investment package that allows you to put your gold in your home or any other place of your choice. This home storage was because of a shift in the rules by the IRS over the years to help retirees have more control over their money. You are no longer required to save your funds in the offsite depository; instead, you can prepare a box in your home and keep your precious metal. Thus, you have become the custodian of your investment.

^_^ Is this a joke? :huh:

8 GB Memory, including 4GB Graphics card is an absolute minimum configuration, The 8 Cored processor seems a bit out of date.... I definitely would not go any lower :rolleyes:;) . :wacko:

Offcourse this excellent top of the bill PC will do. How many USB- and HDMI ports this baby has? Is the OS stored on SSD?

Just a small edit: Keep in mind allthough the 4GHZ sounds amazing, the Intel chips I7 and I5 are generally better. But for online gambling and normal PC ussage this PC will absolutely do. On the other hand, if you want to play the commercial RPG / Shooter games wich demand the whole lot of your pc, be wise then and spend your money on Intel.

I have got an offer to buy a used pc. Is this pc will be good for online gaming?

CPU: AMD FX-8350 Black Edition

GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 760 Gaming 4GB

Motherboard: ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0, Socket-AM3+

Memory: Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz 8GB CL9

Storage: Corsair Force Series GS 128GB and WD Caviar Blue 1TB 7200RPM

Optical drive: ASUS DVD Writer, DRW-24F1ST

Power supply: Corsair CX 600M, 600W PSU

Case: NZXT Phantom 410

Totally agree with what Seat said in the above post.

In case you do not intend to 'launch a space ship' any time soon, I'm totally convinced this PC is gonna be absolutely perfect for online gambling. :)