Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Bumberboy1991
    Newest Member
    Bumberboy1991

• No registered users viewing this page.

January's Gambling Quiz

Luciana

Well, I'll gladly accept your gratitude, my dear Katerina. Even if it was only to save my gentle soul from feeling sad and/or neglected. :D

Lol, Guru, your posts are sometimes so funny and good that make me laughing loud and remind me what a genius you are :D

PS. When are you going to start taking a part in my quiz? :)

Lol, Guru, your posts are sometimes so funny and good that make me laughing loud and remind me what a genius you are :D

PS. When are you going to start taking a part in my quiz? :)

Glad to know that Guru is still able to make a gorgeous woman burst into laughter...in a positive way I mean. ;)

When I'm going to participate in this quiz? Hmm, I guess when you make it worth challenging the guru himself by adding questions requiring some serious digging and hours of brainstorming.   

Well then, it's not going to happen', because I need at least 3 participants. And there's no 3 Gurus :D

And you are terribly wrong about that, my dear Jelena. We have at least a dozen of super experienced player here, each one of them capable to challenge Guru's knowledge and industry experience at any time. ;) Besides, it appears that most of our regular posters are not just some ordinary gamblers, but also poets, musicians, queens, artists, vikings, icy storms, witches and only God knows what else! :D :D