Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Fritz76
    Newest Member
    Fritz76

• No registered users viewing this page.

Slot Game Dedicated to Me :D

I knew it was very familiar and then i remember it ,because my mom use to watch this TV series

I Love Lucy

American Television Series

8.6/10-IMDb

9.1/10-TV.com

Lucy Ricardo is the wacky wife of Cuban bandleader Ricky Ricardo. Living in New York, Ricky tries to succeed in show business while Lucy -- always trying to help -- usually manages to get in some kind of trouble that drives Ricky crazy. Their best friends are Fred and Ethel Mertz, who are also their landlords. Usually, Ethel becomes Lucy's less-than-willing partner in crime. Ricky and Lucy welcomed little Ricky in 1953, whose birth was a national TV event. Later in the show's run, the Ricardos (and the Mertzes) moved to Hollywood, where Ricky tried to become a movie star.

Weeeeeell, since it's not playable in free mode on AskGamblers... I haven't played it yet :p

And I'm completely unfamiliar with WMS.

What do you think of it Guru? Worth trying?

Absolutely! WMS is producing one of the best video slots you could find in the planet. ;) 

And by the way, if you are going to meet Vegas soon, you'd better start playing some WMS slots asap, cause their games are all over Vegas.  

I'm with ValDes. When I started reviewing online slots I wasn't too familiar with WMS Gaming slots. However, I've picked up quickly that they are loved by both land-based and online slots players. Features such as Colossal Reels and Hot Hot Super Re-Spins really set them apart from the average slots. I haven't played I Love Lucy yet but I wouldn't be surprised if it's a cracker!