Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Djay491
    Newest Member
    Djay491

• No registered users viewing this page.

Your total gambling balance?

Luciana

Hey there and good evening, my dearest :)

I was thinking about the sentence we all already know, that house is always winning.

When I also think about my total winnings of about €800, after 4-5 gambling sessions and €52 deposited in total, I decided to ask you about your total gambling balance so far. Approximately, are you in plus or minus? 

Have you won more than you deposited, during your gambling "career" or you lost and deposited, more than you have won??

Have you thought about that? :)

Hey there and good evening, my dearest :)

I was thinking about the sentence we all already know, that house is always winning.

When I also think about my total winnings of about €800, after 4-5 gambling sessions and €52 deposited in total, I decided to ask you about your total gambling balance so far. Approximately, are you in plus or minus? 

Have you won more than you deposited, during your gambling "career" or you lost and deposited, more than you have won??

Have you thought about that? :)

Ooooh...a great question but a really tough one.

I honestly have no idea I'd love to think I was in profit but the reality is I doubt I would be. Whilst I don't think I'd be at a massive loss overall because I do only make minimal deposits I should imagine I've probably deposited slightly more than I've won!

yes ,great question,but really not easy to answer,this year was really winning year for me ,I cant say the exact sum,so I won a bit more then 4.500 euros and I doubt that I have deposited that much ,so I guess so far I am on the winning track !  :)

Well done Katemak. It's hard for me to judge because I have absolutely no idea how much I have won this year. It's definitely not as much as last year but in all fairness I would say I've probably deposited half the amount I deposited last year.

You know whats interesting Sharon ,this 2 months I did make bigger deposits and didnt won something big,actually I was loosing all the time,but the previous months when I was depositing much less,i won really great sum of money ! :fool:

Go back to depositing less then Hun! It's always seemed to work for you, how come you have been depositing more?

Interesting subject. As I have been gambling online for must be 15 years I would guess I am minus.

Hard to tell as from smallish deposits I have had a few great wins and withdrawals over the years so I might actually be winning.

Best single win ever was just over £2000 on a 25p spin the day after the original mega moolah launched. Hit the jackpot wheel and it landed on the one that normally pays about £100 and it payed over £2000. Was sure it was a mistake as the box at top was only in hundreds when the wheel came up. Withdrew right away and when it was in bank 2 days later thought well thanks Ladbrokes if it was a mistake too late now lol.

Added to that have been a couple of £4000 wins and a few a thousand plus from small deposits so its actually hard to work out over the years if I am up or down at gambling.