Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    BrAE86
    Newest Member
    BrAE86

• No registered users viewing this page.

Assignment help needed urgently!!!

emin777

I believe You will be able to help: ordinary poker game with four players sitting around the table, there are 52 cards in total, as you know, each player has 5 cards. First player passed the card to second, second to third and similarly etc in some finite rounds. What is the probability that the third player will get all four aces at the very end, by showing his cards after the last round finished (after he got all five cards)? Thanks in advance! P.S: there are 13 different suits in total, 13*4. The question relates to combinatorics and probability..

Hi emin777 and welcome to the AskGamblers forum. :)

I'm not much into poker frankly speaking and couldn't help. But there are some members here, who could be of use when a poker related questions pop up. I'm sure, they will be here soon. ;)

By the way, what kind of poker do you refer to? The part with passing cards between players sounds quite weird?! :o

Guys, regarding my question, there is some new clarification, hopefully now everything will be clear for you. This is the message I got from my instructor, the real question is: 

Emin,
i guess you misunderstood the question. No one passes cards to anyone else.. There is a dealer and he deals the cards. Question is about the probability of 3rd player in line getting 4 As

Guys, regarding my question, there is some new clarification, hopefully now everything will be clear for you. This is the message I got from my instructor, the real question is: 

Emin,

i guess you misunderstood the question. No one passes cards to anyone else.. There is a dealer and he deals the cards. Question is about the probability of 3rd player in line getting 4 As

Ha! Makes more sense now. Hopefully someone can now offer some help...