Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Leandrozenon
    Newest Member
    Leandrozenon

• No registered users viewing this page.

No I haven't watched it although I can see it on Netflix. They've just started airing series 2 as well haven't they? Maybe I'll watch this after I finish Sons of Anarchy.

yes season 2 started already. just saw on imdb now. i must download and watch it :rolleyes:

Me and my partner are also thinking of trying those series Coco. But now we've started to watch Breaking Bad. Yes, we didn't watch it before because I usually don't like mainstream things, but this one is really good! At least I don't know what to expect and that's fun.

Breaking Bad is awesome! I think you'll both enjoy it. Let me know what you think when you're finished.

As Sharon said, Breaking Bad is awesome series! The more you watch it, the less breaths you start to take, it's really phenomenal...but the end... The end is... :rolleyes:  

i also like watching Breaking Bad. is was great TV show.. did you watched spin-off prequel of Breaking Bad - Better Call Saul ? it's great too

Better Call Saul is even better than Breaking Bad IMO. It's real masterpiece, from the very first scene down to the very last moment. :good: