Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    BrAE86
    Newest Member
    BrAE86

• No registered users viewing this page.

Football World Cup 2014 - let's have some talk about it! :)

I think you will be right about Argentina but I personally wouldn't have gone near Belgium Usa it will be far too tight the best bet for this would be under 1.5 or draw no bet. Possibly Belgium to get most corners as USA concede lots of these and maybe even a sending off because of the stakes tempers could be flared. But good luck with the bets :)!

The  whole thing 100% accurate! why is payday not til monday!! score in the 90mins 0-0(under 1.5 goals) draw no bet also a winner! and the corners well there were 15 in the first 30 minutes! Also a few rash challenges but no sending off I said maybe for that though! Did anyone take my tip lol? 

The  whole thing 100% accurate! why is payday not til monday!! score in the 90mins 0-0(under 1.5 goals) draw no bet also a winner! and the corners well there were 15 in the first 30 minutes! Also a few rash challenges but no sending off I said maybe for that though! Did anyone take my tip lol? 

Next time I won't hesistate to follow you  :D . Pfff, all my picks straight into the dustbin. :vava:

Yep, count me either. :good:

Next time I won't hesistate to follow you  :D . Pfff, all my picks straight into the dustbin. :vava:

Argentina should really be beating Switzerland in open play you were very very unlucky it wasn't until extra time. Just shows how good Swiss team are now! As for Belgium USA I saw the way USA could defend in previous games but Tim Howard just outstanding! I must have taken in lots of information from the games as well as enjoying them! I'll try and keep picking winners when talking about the next few games! Sending off in both of Fridays games(you can pick which one),France to score first and Klose of Germany last goalscorer(hes always supersub)

Okay then... We are all gamblers here, right... So let's make it the gambling way then! :D

France - Germany  -->  2, no extra time, Klose will not score, Muller will score at least one goal

Brazil - Columbia  -->  1, after extra time, Neimar to score at least one goal

Argentina - Belgium   -->  2, no extra time

Netherlands - Costa Rica   -->  1, no extra time, 2 goals for Robben

H ell no ValDes, no hard feelings, but I stick to Bigdk. Klose to last goal, super argumented. !! Indeed he's the supersub. Good thinking Bigdk ! 

We will see my friend, we will see. ;) Actually, I think Klose will not even appear at this match. :p 

Dare to bet with me?

We will see my friend, we will see. ;) Actually, I think Klose will not even appear at this match. :p

Dare to bet with me?

No, I am sorry. I think France will have a smooth start, therefore Klose (as a last desperate measure) will come in.

Okay then... We are all gamblers here, right... So let's make it the gambling way then! :D

France - Germany  -->  2, no extra time, Klose will not score, Muller will score at least one goal

Interesting predictions there the one I am most unsure of though is no extra time with Argentina Belgium..I think Argentina will actually struggle to score in the first 90mins. Belgium have a strong team not a world cup winning team, but I don't think Argentina do either. Both can bring on extremely strong players Belgium have the tank Lukaku and Argentina have Rodriguez(Messi always starts). I think tied for the 90mins as I would def say although the Swiss showed real resilience against Argentina, I think Belgiums attackers are simply better and the midfield are decent too. Weak players are Felamey(my name for him) and di-saster for Argies you know who I mean :)!

What the h ell. ValDes, I'll follow you on the Netherlands and Brazil  :D , but I sincerely think Germany will loose today. Half their team is ill and they have to visit the toilet for relief  ;)

Germans are just ... Germans! Ill, sick, half dead, it doesn't matter! They just rise up as one and play as if there is no tomorrow! Hats down for such a team from me!  :hi:  :hi:  :hi:

Germans are just ... Germans! Ill, sick, half dead, it doesn't matter! They just rise up as one and play as if there is no tomorrow! Hats down for such a team from me!  :hi:  :hi:  :hi:

:vava:  :diablo: , and now hands up for Brazil  :good:  :yahoo: . Want to hear something funny? I just opened an account at Come On, so I am not that familiar with the layout. Some much different than Unibet. I accidentally placed a bet on Draw or Win Germany, instead of Draw Win France. So I won the bet, but my prediction was worthless :blush: . Perhaps it was an Omen?

The quarter-finals are now history and it's time to check my predictions...

Almost 100% success.

I'd say 50/50.

You dare to call yourself a fortune teller, eh Guru?! :p

Again 50/50 or...30/70 at least! :D

YEs pretty good I must say! France have really disappointed me though I was expecting them to power through Germany for a change but they just did not even turn up! Belgium should have equalized as well they are just not good enough in interview Kompany said "I don't believe any team is better than mine until my team is beaten" or something along those lines! Well your team was beaten son suck it up! Costa Rica a valiant effort from a tiny nation and an inspiration to all and to hold Nederlands to 0-0 all the way and take them to pens was just phenomenal! They certainly won't be 50/1 to get out their group next time!! Columbia like France did not show up they were just poor after they got the goal from the penalty they should have thrown everything at Brazil but they could not break a not great Brazilian squad again a bitter disappointment. Alas we are now at the Semis and it is just the USUAL suspects involved Brazil,Germany,Argentina and Nederlands! Lets hope Nederlands lift the trophy so at least the winner this year is different! I wanted at least one underdog into the Semis :( These games will be so tight I wouldn't dare put money on the result!

Frankly speaking, I'll keep my fingers crossed for Netherlands too! The reasons:

1) They are European team after all.

2) They are playing the best football (along with Germany) on this world cup.

3) They might not have the biggest fan crowd in Brazil, but definitely the most attractive one! Seen couple of female faces which made my heart stop for a sec! :D

4) Since Seat is my 'brother-in-arms' for ages here, I just could not let him alone in this difficult moment! ;)

The only thing that concerns me is the Robben's stupid tricks in the  penalty area and his acrobatic leaning to be more specific! 

Hahaha, thanks ValDes. Pfff, 3 lost WordCup Finals for the Netherlands. 5th time now in the Semifinals. They've deserved the Cup. Just one time, please dear God. :angel:

The female Oranje supporters are hard to ignore for the male eye, I know what you are talking about.  :p I am telling you, it is a true joy to live in the Netherlands during the WorldCup. Hot orange dresses, beautiful legs, warm weather....  :lol:

As for the betting: I won't bet on NED - ARG.  Perhaps I will bet on Brazil to win against GER, but I need some time to think this over.