Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Karramba94
    Newest Member
    Karramba94

• No registered users viewing this page.

how many high roller here

Hey guys, 

I think I just notice a very interesting thing here, when i watch the match between France and Honduras just now, I am thinking to place a bet on who will score the first goal in the match, at that time, the time in the game is 40 mins plus, I placed 2k on benzema at that time, but i did not place the confirm. 

The interesting moment happened here, later on I think a mins later, France been award a penalty, and I place confirmed immediately, tis all happened before benzema start kick the penalty.  And the system accepted my bet.

In this case, I just wondering, is this because I am lucky or actually I can do this all the time?  I am thinking to try this again later on, if this really work, we can either place our bet on who will score the next goal if you know the team will and know who will be the penalty kicker or we can bet on which team will score the next goal.

Any thought? Does anyone tried this before? what i noticed is right after I click the confirm, 5 seconds or less, the system become suspended. Although there is a risk the team who has the penalty will miss the shot, but the chance for us to win is much more higher than normal bet.