Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    BrAE86
    Newest Member
    BrAE86

• No registered users viewing this page.

Hall of Gods - £5.5M Jackpot

Bet Victor has just reminded me that the Hall of Gods Jackpot has gone back up to £5.5M!!!

I love this slot - especially since my £360 spin off a 20p bet last year.

I love how much the bonus feature comes in - and I love how you could win that huge Jackpot from a low bet...I will definitely be playing Hall of Gods over the coming days/weeks ....

Will anyone else be chasing this jackpot with me?

Will I remember you guys if I do win the £5.5M - Nahhh probably not!!!

Hahahaha (just kidding)

Bet Victor has just reminded me that the Hall of Gods Jackpot has gone back up to £5.5M!!!

I love how much the bonus feature comes in - and I love how you could win that huge Jackpot from a low bet...I will definitely be playing Hall of Gods over the coming days/weeks ....

Hahahaha (just kidding)

She's probably thinking, "The H E L L with this! I'm rich now, I don't have to work it & twerk it anymore! I got every Quality Street tin in the world Muahahaha Ahahaha" (Rolling on her mega profits, turning into a crazy lady by laughing madly as a Mad Doctor would while her head gets bigger!). Valdes the guru, who's sobbing in a corner as Luciana starts comforting him. Icymod who enters the large room quietly sees the awkward moments will be walking backwards silently from the door to avoid confronting the two!

I'm sorry, I needed to throw my creativity on something!

She's probably thinking, "The H E L L with this! I'm rich now, I don't have to work it & twerk it anymore! I got every Quality Street tin in the world Muahahaha Ahahaha" (Rolling on her mega profits, turning into a crazy lady by laughing madly as a Mad Doctor would while her head gets bigger!). Valdes the guru, who's sobbing in a corner as Luciana starts comforting him. Icymod who enters the large room quietly sees the awkward moments will be walking backwards silently from the door to avoid confronting the two!

I'm sorry, I needed to throw my creativity on something!

Hahaha! No need to apologise....I'm glad you think I'm going to win it because I AM!! :D :D

Hahahaha (just kidding)

are you referring to the hammer bonus or the free spins because they are both like gold dust for me :( 

are you referring to the hammer bonus or the free spins because they are both like gold dust for me :(

Really???

I'm referring to the hammer bonus - as this is your chance of scooping the 5.5 million! But I love the free spins too!

Do they not come in very often for you?

Icy, I think you need to see a doctor, mate. And you need to do that asap!  8P

Okay, maybe that was too much info! I would've comforted you but as for Coco on the pile of cash, I don't know how to stop her from laughing hard.