Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Darklady72
    Newest Member
    Darklady72

• No registered users viewing this page.

The story behind your date of birth!

Irine

Wow, Afi, you're a special creature with special mission on this planet! How do you feel about it? :)

How do I feel about it? I really don't know my dear! I am still as I am, inspite of what I've read about my life and my missions. Still happy-go-lucky! Luckily those life missions are not mission impossible though! I'm no spy on the move!  :D

As for that special mission in life, I can see and understand why some things happened to me in the past...and why I am as I am now. Hard to explain though...but I know what I read are mostly true!  ^_^

Yeah! Cool! We both have special roles in life!!! I'm a # 11

Mines true too....about my intuitive nature. It's kind of scary sometimes because I'm able to say for example in a party, through specifics....."someone's going to drop a plate of food on the floor, she's wearing red" and it actually happens...right before it does!  :oLike a small glimpse of the near future in a short second! Now I'm not psychic....just the intuitive Icymod you find giving Mr guru a hard time  :p  ;)

#11's work with the Metaphysical while #22 focus on the physical. They both have their advantages!

Anyone else who's a special person ending with 11 or 22?

• 3 weeks later...

I done an age quiz on Facebook the other day which works out you INNER AGE!!

Everyone was posting ages that were younger than them.....mine come out as my INNER AGE IS 31!!!!

How rude

:shok:    :unknw:    :D  Just cannot trust all of those quizzes dearie!  :p