Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Setyan_90
    Newest Member
    Setyan_90

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

ook ,Guru Muru,Afi Mafi  :p where are you again  :unknw: and you too Awena and Jelena !! ohh look at my rhyming  ;) I am a poet  :D

Aaaah! A poet in the making! Good, good, very good! :good: Hmmm...wonder where she gets her poetic vibes from...  :D

I'm always around darling...but you were away working...so I spent the day playing.  ^_^

Hi everyone, Katerina, after l lost even myself at the one point, I said, i will make it and I will do my best to reach the place where I want to be. But to meet so many people everyday, makes me feel little strange. 

I am doing my best and it is not easy as I am on the very start but money is here and satisfied customers. I will write more here as I use to share some thoughts and feelings here. AG means a lot to me,that is why we are here. 

ahhh Guru ,I said that ,just to enjoy there,not because of the men and of course Balkan men are the gorgeous one!

Aloha Hawaii...a beautiful place to fly...maybe one day I can try...but my wallet is always dry...  :D

If I go to Hawaii, I want to enjoy seeing those aloha women swaying their hips...woohooo.

For me, there are no specific race, breed or colour for beautiful women. They come in various races, sizes, shapes and colours.  :D

Aloha Hawaii...a beautiful place to fly...maybe one day I can try...but my wallet is always dry...  :D

If I go to Hawaii, I want to enjoy seeing those aloha women swaying their hips...woohooo.

For me, there are no specific race, breed or colour for beautiful women. They come in various races, sizes, shapes and colours.  :D

you said dry ?? my is like Sahara Desert  :D

Afi, if you like this shirt i would order it for you, I started laughing when i saw chit chat comments and all of a sudden image of t shirt came to my mind.

OMG! It's a beautiful lively birdly colorful shirt that I would love to wear at the beach...or in Hawaii! My ex-wife used to buy me such lively shirts on special occasions and I treasured them till they're gone.

I'd love to accept it...but I really can't...because I cannot wear it anywhere here at my place...and it'll be such a pity hanging in the closet all the while. :sorry: But thank you so so much for the wonderful thought Awena darling!  :air_kiss: