Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    matthewclaire
    Newest Member
    matthewclaire

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

Good morning my darlings!  ^_^

What a disappointment it was last night...no Katy...no Awena...no Jelena...no Blondie...no Sharon...no Lilian...there were only...interruptions. Did not get a good sleep. Woke up, went to kitchen, had a drink, had a smoke, rub Deep Heating cream onto my hurting left shoulder, got the heat, got the relief...and I finally got my sleep...but I didn't get my darlings...SIGH!  ^_^

ahaha ,maybe you dreamed Guru or worst case Icy !!! ;)

What happened with the Lady In Red? Or maybe she lost some of her s ex-appeal  lately? :)

I pity my very loyal and trustworthy Lady in Red, mate. She kept me company the whole day and night, every day and every night, so when we sleep, we  s-l-e-e-p...she needs a rest too!!! Hahahahaha. 

Good morning, everyone! Hope Afi got a good sleep this night. :)

I'm up quite early, will be working a nightshift today again. But I hope this day will be better than it has started, because I had a bad sleep today and I'm feeling quite off. Hope this will turn around. Have a great day guys!

Good morning to you Blondie darling, although nightfall has just fallen over at my place!  ^_^

Yes darling, yesterday's sleep was much better than the previous. Hopefully tonight's will be just as good, or better, with a nice senorita coming into my dreams...  :D  :D

Hope you have a nice day at work Blondie darling!  ^_^

I'm up quite early, will be working a nightshift today again. But I hope this day will be better than it has started, because I had a bad sleep today and I'm feeling quite off. Hope this will turn around. Have a great day guys!

Have a great day blondie! :)

Hello blondie, how was your day passing by? Any better luck?

I don't know, I had things to do and atleast after today, I will sleep all day tomorrow. :D

Luciana, I am from Latvia, if you know where it is. :)

Blondie darling...you're from LatWHERE?  :D Hmmm...I know it is somewhere in Europe but not sure Lat-where...have to google it and see.  :D

ahhh Afi ,you surprised me ,you dont know Latvia hmmm :acute: shame on you Afi,well if you dont know where is Latvia ,I doubt that you know were is my country Macedonia ! :acute:

Hehehehe...of course I do know my dear...just not sure of its exact location, that's all.  ^_^  Have Googled it, have copied a map of it, but cannot paste it here...dang! Message says I cannot use the map for this community...geeeeeees!  :D

Hehehehe...of course I do know my dear...just not sure of its exact location, that's all.  ^_^  Have Googled it, have copied a map of it, but cannot paste it here...dang! Message says I cannot use the map for this community...geeeeeees!  :D

Right location!! my first neighbors are Jelena and Valdes !! 

You really made my day, Afi,I started to laugh at my office. :D It is one of the Baltics countries, but my heart belongs to Nordic countries anyway. :)

Ahhhh! I made you laugh at your office darling? :huh: I bet all eyes turned and looked at you hah?!...wondering why this Blondie gal is laughing by herself, alone, at don't know what...hehehehe.

Glad I made you laugh. Now you can have a pleasant time at work. For me, I want to have a pleasant time too...it's my turn now...and my pillow's waving at me...over here darliiiiiiiiing... :D

Good night everyone! I'm tired and getting sleepy and need to rest and need to sleep and need to close my eyes and need to close my Lady in Red and need to close the lights...so many needs... :D