Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Justniki
    Newest Member
    Justniki

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

Hi all. Wanted to bring this thread alive again :) I am sorry for not being around so much, I broke my hhand recently and writing has been really hard. But I'm reading everything you write guys :)

We'll bring this thread alive.................crazy, wild, ridiculous or not!!

Are you alright Blondie? What happened? Hope your "creative writing, twin spinning" hand will heal well soon because my icy heart from that :girl_devil: isn't recovering anytime soon  :(  What an infectious forum disease she placed upon me yet only her words of "kindness" will cure the ailments I longed suffer through! Sorry to bring her into the matter.......we missed your posts!  ;)

I was  learning to skateboard and took it too far! :D Tripped, went to hospital and got a cast.. but it will heal soon :)

Thank you Icy,  you're being really nice to me, your heart will heal too :)

Aaaah...that's how you broke your arm...learning to skateboard.

Hope you weren't trying to jump onto a handrail on a skateboard...or something like that.  :D

That's only for those skilful youngsters to do! 

Heck, I can't even rollerskate, much less skate boarding.

The only thing I can do is to walk on ice...very very sloooowly!  :lol:

Hi all. Wanted to bring this thread alive again :) I am sorry for not being around so much, I broke my hhand recently and writing has been really hard. But I'm reading everything you write guys :)

I was  learning to skateboard and took it too far! :D Tripped, went to hospital and got a cast.. but it will heal soon :)

Thank you Icy,  you're being really nice to me, your heart will heal too :)

Oh, so sorry to hear about that, dear! :( 

Hope you hand will heal in no time and you'll be free to try with skateboard again! :good:

Aaaah...that's how you broke your arm...learning to skateboard.

Hope you weren't trying to jump onto a handrail on a skateboard...or something like that.  :D

That's only for those skilful youngsters to do! 

Heck, I can't even rollerskate, much less skate boarding.

The only thing I can do is to walk on ice...very very sloooowly!  :lol:

Afi I'm deinitely still young enough to do that.. besides it is so much fun!

Whooaaaa!!!! Blondie is learning to be a bad@ss...... I like it!!!

What else do you have going on in that interesting earthly hat of yours.............juggling, sky diving....................................goth?  :p

Bad a s s haha :D More lie wannabe skater girl :)

Oh, so sorry to hear about that, dear! :(

Hope you hand will heal in no time and you'll be free to try with skateboard again! :good:

Thank you Guru! :) I definitely will! Pity that the season for skateboarding outside will be done, as it is already so cold outside :/

Afi I'm deinitely still young enough to do that.. besides it is so much fun!

You're still young? Good...good.

You still wanna try and jump onto those handrails like those boys do on their videos?  :huh:

Ooooh boy...that can be very dangerous indeed Blondie darling!

Ah well...when you're still young...EVERYTHING can be so much fun...cannot do without trying it out, right?  :D

Awwww it's lovely to have you back! Even though it's with a broken hand! Is it painful?

I've never broken a bone!

Never?  :huh:

Naaaah! I know you've cracked, broken or snapped some bones before, especially KFC's!  :D

Anyway, touch wood it won't happen to you, or to me. I've never broken any of my bones either. Only KFC's.  ^_^

Awwww it's lovely to have you back! Even though it's with a broken hand! Is it painful?

Never?  :huh:

Naaaah! I know you've cracked, broken or snapped some bones before, especially KFC's!  :D

Anyway, touch wood it won't happen to you, or to me. I've never broken any of my bones either. Only KFC's.  ^_^

No pretty lady admin Welsh hottie Cocopop3011? Not even from the car accident regarding your car? If this is the case then our Welsh vampiress (I want to say this because i think you look very hot in this costume) has invincibility! Thus explaining our current October contest: Immortal Romance 

KFC's hahaha........ :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

No pretty lady admin Welsh hottie Cocopop3011? Not even from the car accident regarding your car? If this is the case then our Welsh vampiress (I want to say this because i think you look very hot in this costume) has invincibility! Thus explaining our current October contest: Immortal Romance 

KFC's hahaha........ :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Car accident  :mellow:  What car accident? Are you referring to Valley's accident? If so then yes he broke lots of bones! Me - none  :p

This is actually my first time. It is a little painful but tomorrow I'll have a check up with the doctor to see if it is truly broken.  To be honest, today it feels like something is wrong with the ast as the nurses that put it on weren't too sure of what they're doing and today it hurts a little so I'm looking forward to the check up.

This is actually my first time. It is a little painful but tomorrow I'll have a check up with the doctor to see if it is truly broken.  To be honest, today it feels like something is wrong with the ast as the nurses that put it on weren't too sure of what they're doing and today it hurts a little so I'm looking forward to the check up.

sorry blondie i just red this,very sorry for your broken hand :( ,hope youll recover soon hun  :give_rose:

Show me ...

I regret rewinding time to be dragged reading 14 pages of searching the answer. The constant bright white lights all over from the past and the piercing headache in this environment!

(Btw, any posts such as this or Valdes' "such wasted talent" posts, are automatically countered)

I wish she would hurry up and do it too! Otherwise Icy might just go on...and on....and on....and on...

Does she even know that Icy is sooooo into her? Our poor Jelena tends to miss some posts. Maybe if she knew she might oblige!

You were one of the dashingly hot females who understood me well.......................that confession I left in PM I......no.....forget it....

Yay my go!!

1) I have never played Mortal Kombat

2) My favourite games on the PS3 is the God of War series (I completed God of War I and II all on my own)

3) I once had a fight with a girl because she said she didn't like my shoes!

I wished #3 would happen again so that I can see it happening! What this the type of fight involving hair pulling and perhaps a fight ending up on the floor?  :D

Okay I will go......

1) I am not a smoker

2) My favourite food is Pasta Bolognese

3) I have never crashed my car

Which is the lie.....

These were the days........I will renew the life & moments it once gave us  ;)

The lie is number 3!!

In fact, I have crashed every car I have had! Much to Valleys dislike

Icy your go

Of all the cars you had crashed before, your telling me that your invincible!? To consider this a belief that you had no injuries is hard to consider because everyone I've seen in car accidents always leave with at least a small scratch or injury! Are you wonder woman? You must be.......(takes off her glasses)............. :o

(Looking at your new avatar) Luciana's attachments are fading and slowly the attention grew stronger from the looks of that pretty flower headed female! Good gaaawwddd your gorgeous!!!  :blush:

Why do you women always look sooo hot!!! It explains why most of us in bicycles or plainly walking on sidewalks in staring mode gives us accidents or runs into posts of some sort. I'd tell you, it is worth it!!  :lol:

The reaction I got from your avatar:

post-10999-0-31547800-1476098041_thumb.gif

wow Sharon i like your new hair color a looot,beautiful as always  :give_rose:

Yes indeed, Sharon's new avatar is absolutely gorgeous...Like always of course... And no one looking at her picture would ever believe she gave birth to three beautiful children and never stopped working for more than a week in the meantime...  :give_rose:  :friends: