Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Bumberboy1991
    Newest Member
    Bumberboy1991

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

Yes, I do, a lot! Always found it much nicer and sophisticated than Skrill's.. Now is the time to see who's better in general :) Unless, Neteller is really hacked down :D

I love my Master Neteller ,i can buy everything,use it everywhere and the fees are not that bad,as for skrill they dont have Skrill Card for my country ,so always was difficult for me,first i had to transfer my money to my bank account  and got them in 2-3 days  :crazy: and with Neteller i have them right away :)

Yes, right I just hope as Luciana said, site is not hacked down.

We will see, no updates on facebook, just upset customers.

As i read Neteller only works at France and no other countries ,i think its something serious ,because it took them a while,pretty long time 5 hours maybe !

Here boys read it !

NETELLER is currently subject to a cyber-attack. The type of attack is a denial-of-service (DoS) which means the criminals want to keep you from using the service. Our teams are working hard to resolve the issue. Currently the website is affected, as well as the payment processing system.
All funds are safe in your accounts or with merchants and no personal data is at risk.
We are expecting to return to normal service soon and we apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Yeah, read that announcements and that's why did the little joke with funds being safe or not. ;)

I guess we will know that very soon and until then you'd better pay a visit to your friend Cool Wold and I'll focus on Amber and my beloved IR feature. 

you are gambling ??? Well i cant ,you probably use Skrill.And how could i visit Wolfie,he doesnt like me without money  :(