Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Fritz76
    Newest Member
    Fritz76

• No registered users viewing this page.

Our interview with Sharon(cocopop3011)

ValDes

Ooooohhh you asked about my Strongest Suits?

If so, what did you mean seat? I'd gladly answer now xx

No no no Sharon dear. :smile:  :smile: . There was one question I was really curious about, and you were not able to answer...... think hard.

Ohhhh Godddd!!! I am probably the last one here at AG to read Sharon's interview!!!  :(  :unsure:  :cray:

So sorry about that Sharon dearie...my copy of Thor's Hammer couldn't fly me home fast enough!!! :D Instead, it took me home through lonely dark winding roads very late in the night...but got me home safely enough though!  ;)  

Ahhhh...what a wonderful insight of a wonderful person named Sharon! Some things I have previously guessed/assumed correctly in my head...some things I already knew of my similarities with her...and some things just simply blow my mind away!!!  :rofl: But then again...THAT'S SHARON!!! Hahahahaha.

Is this a great interview or is this a great interview??? Comparable to Charlie Chaplin's best, I would say!  :D  :give_rose:

Ohhhh Godddd!!! I am probably the last one here at AG to read Sharon's interview!!!  :(  :unsure:  :cray:

So sorry about that Sharon dearie...my copy of Thor's Hammer couldn't fly me home fast enough!!! :D Instead, it took me home through lonely dark winding roads very late in the night...but got me home safely enough though!  ;)  

Ahhhh...what a wonderful insight of a wonderful person named Sharon! Some things I have previously guessed/assumed correctly in my head...some things I already knew of my similarities with her...and some things just simply blow my mind away!!!  :rofl: But then again...THAT'S SHARON!!! Hahahahaha.

Is this a great interview or is this a great interview??? Comparable to Charlie Chaplin's best, I would say!  :D  :give_rose:

Thank you Afi! Very kind words

no one is here today!!! hellooo where are you  :rolleyes:

Hellooo...I'm here too...but I'm off to bed now...it's been a long day for me...as always! Hahahaha.

Goodnight everyone...see you tomorrow!  :hi: (sorry...no sleeping emoticon,hehehe)

These are mine :D 

Q6: How did you meet your husband valleys? 

your wonderful hobbies?

Q9: If you were a man for a day, how would you spend that day?

Q10: What inspires you the most and what's your dreamland?

Q11: Imagine somebody gives you a magic stick for a day, what would you do with it?

• 2 weeks later...

Okay so I'm terrible at these kind of things...but I think Luciana asked questions

Q7: What are your pet peeves, strongest suits and your wonderful hobbies?

Hahaha, wow! That question about strong suits caused massive confusion....Hooray!

Valdes -

Q5: Could you try explaining us why gambling is so popular across the United Kingdom?

Katemak -

Q11: Imagine somebody gives you a magic stick for a day, what would you do with it?

Seat -

Q9: If you were a man for a day, how would you spend that day?

Afi -

Q8: What about the “other” Sharon, the one behind the scene of the AskGamblers forum?

Lordy or Icy -

Q2: Tell us more about your gambling habits. How often do you play, how much do you spent on gambling, which games do like to play? If someone suddenly forbids playing slots everywhere, but gives you the opportunity to play one slot for the last time, what slot it would be?

And I can't guess any more it's really hard!

I didn't recognise my question after Valdes rewrote it so yeah.....your guess is right on mine but....a few more to go  :D

Ooooohhh you asked about my Strongest Suits?

If so, what did you mean seat? I'd gladly answer now xx

Hahahaha! Sweet

Actually your the second last because I was observing as the audience would before posting up on Sharon's interview.  :ph34r:

Oh Sharon, don't tell ValDes you're dying to know. Now is gonna play games with you, nothing more he likes than a woman begging :D Didn't Luciana tell you ?

Hold on, Hold on! Women beg now!? OMG yes, a wish come true, AG's comment of the year! Facebook....Myspace...Instagram lol

• 3 weeks later...