Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    BrAE86
    Newest Member
    BrAE86

• No registered users viewing this page.

Wild Water x200 Feature

It's such a shame because I was quite looking forward to this slot!

Well, Sharon, you never know. Imagine you hit the free spins in your first 20-30 spins and then get those dream 3-4 wilds..twice during the feature! :D I bet, this game would be your favorite for a very long time ahead. ;)

I think this slot is capable to produce huge winning, but only during the free spins feature. Getting three or four wilds during the free spins, which is possible of course, could generate insane wins, even at small bet. ;)

The wilds count for nothing they are only substitute :(!

• 3 months later...

Did I mention I started liking this slot now?? I still haven't had the x200 feature though! But this slot has definitely grown on me since my last post which I NEVER expected would happen.

Has anyone else succeeded in the Surf Team bonus yet?

Did I mention I started liking this slot now?? I still haven't had the x200 feature though! But this slot has definitely grown on me since my last post which I NEVER expected would happen.

Has anyone else succeeded in the Surf Team bonus yet?

I told ya Cocopop! have had a few good free spins features between now and this post! last best one was just shy of 300x bet! the coins really count up even at just 20p a spin! Still only had surfs up bonus no surf team bonus and no 5 of a kind of best symbol. I only play it to build up cash but it is actually fun to play you had five scatters yet cocopop? 

I told ya Cocopop! have had a few good free spins features between now and this post! last best one was just shy of 300x bet! the coins really count up even at just 20p a spin! Still only had surfs up bonus no surf team bonus and no 5 of a kind of best symbol. I only play it to build up cash but it is actually fun to play you had five scatters yet cocopop?

No not yet! I can't say I've had any massive wins, but it keeps me going. I'm waiting for my first big win on it though to completely fall in love with it

I'm still trying to keep my play balance far away from this slot as much as possible. Nothing or little has changed lately, same crappy sessions and free spins features, low to very low winnings... complete disaster. :(

I'm hoping for my first big big win on here very sooooon!