Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Bumberboy1991
    Newest Member
    Bumberboy1991

• No registered users viewing this page.

Wild Water x200 Feature

I'm dedicating this thread to Wild Water...and its x200 feature!

If you've had it ... I want a screenshot posted here please. I don't believe it exists until I see it with my own eyes !

Sharon, was it really necessary to start a thread for this game exactly?! ... Just kidding girl. :D

Last two days of gambling were dedicated mostly on Wild Water new NetEnt slot. And guess what?... I already dream I have never ever heard of this sh*t! :angry:  Just take a look at my last sessions stats...

1st ever free spins feature, bet 0.20, came after 345 spins, paid the astonishing amount of 2x bet?! :o

2nd feature, bet 0.40, came after 450 spins, paid "much better" 21x bet! WTF?!

3rd feature, bet0.40, came after ultra short set of spins, only 300 :p, paid huge 20x bet...

last free spins feature, bet 0.60, came after 502 spins, paid 45 xbet

Summary:

total number of spins made - 2510

total number of free spins features won - 7

biggest win during base game - 33x bet

biggest win during feature - 72x bet

Total deposited - $310

Total lost - $310

Total time played - less than 2 hours

Conclusions:

Am I going to try/open/play/look at/think of this game ever again? *****, NO! :fool:

Be warned Icy - it's the opposite of awesome! I just want someone to have the x200 feature

And this was exactly my intention when started to play this crappy slot. ;) Unfortunately, still to come...ops, forgot that there won't be next time with me playing this slot.

Wow, that was a painful read @ Valdes.

I certainly think this is the trend with NetEnt's recent additions. Lots of dead spins and when it finally comes to a feature, they pay trash! I've played approximately 500-600 spins this weekend and had 1 feature which paid like 20 bet size. I had a win of 50x bet size during base game though, but I certainly wouldn't recommend this game to anyone. 600 spins for one feature!

To answer your question Sharon, I think it's extremely rare to have that combination @ 5 different symbols landing in full form on 5 different reels to achieve that x200 payout. In fact, I think the payout is even very poor for such a difficult combination. :angry:

I had the x20 feature twice though, so that's much easier to achieve.

And how often did you get the free spins in free mode? Just curious, since getting these free in real mode is a huge pain. ;)

Not very many times and I think first time took over 100 spins to get them and they were garbage too really annoys me when I hit bad features even with fun mode! :D

I wish you with all my heart to hit this in real mode. :rolleyes:

So if that was a £1 a spin I'm real mode you'd win £1000 right? I was never any good at maths. I'm just thinking £1 a spin is more realistic, can't see me playing £100 a spin annnnytime soon!

So if that was a £1 a spin I'm real mode you'd win £1000 right? I was never any good at maths. I'm just thinking £1 a spin is more realistic, can't see me playing £100 a spin annnnytime soon!

Nope, it means you will get 100 if the bet was £1 a spin. ;)

Basically all this game might be good for is wagering you won't win big on small money I guess its only big if you are betting 20p and get the x200 because 40pound for 20p is good other than that though with top symbol only paying 2000x the line bet its guff lol!