Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Leandrozenon
    Newest Member
    Leandrozenon

• No registered users viewing this page.

Passing time with Desserts

Here's another idea I thought of. This is to pass the time for when we are gambled out, have run out of ideas for reviews or need a break. It's a weird thought but this topic is about desserts.....it's for anyone that appreciate anything sweet, who can get ideas of desserts or who likes to create them. The photos can be anything or from your own creation! It does matter, pile up the topic with desserts for everyone to appreciate! Here are some ideas thanks to Shrove day!  :p

k6xx.jpg

u68u.jpg

kwwm.jpg

1a9p.jpg

qdoy.jpg

1h22.jpg

oyn7.jpg

Sweet ain't it?

Icy, it was all great until the final pictire. Man, did you have to ruin all that hard work with posting this woman right here. :p

It's Katy Perry surrounded by cotton candy  ;) If someone else on AG shares the same comment as you Valdes I'll....replace it with another dessert lol.  :D

Icy, it was all great until the final pictire. Man, did you have to ruin all that hard work with posting this woman right here. :p

It's Katy Perry surrounded by cotton candy  ;) If someone else on AG shares the same comment as you Valdes I'll....replace it with another dessert lol.  :D

Hahahahahaha! Well I did wonder why Katy Perry was at the end and was about to ask lol. You don't need to replace it though...I get it now !

I guess after that chocolate lady screenshot I beg to differ  :D

Well, this is the kind of a dessert I always prefer to have... No matter if it would be in the mornings, afternoons, evenings... :D

attachicon.gifarticle-1280743565242-0AA8F342000005DC-694575_458x614.jpg

(Talking to Valdes in front of Cocopop) Shame on you for tell me off with my first post of the thread! It's demeaning to women  :p  (When Cocopop's back in turned away) I'm proud of you for putting this up :good:  :D  :good:

So now if there were candles, how do you blow them out lol?  :lol:

I guess after that chocolate lady screenshot I beg to differ  :D

(Talking to Valdes in front of Cocopop) Shame on you for tell me off with my first post of the thread! It's demeaning to women  :p  (When Cocopop's back in turned away) I'm proud of you for putting this up :good:  :D  :good:

So now if there were candles, how do you blow them out lol?  :lol:

Candles??? Blow them out??? :shok:

Naaah! I'm not going to blow them out!!! :nea:

I'll eat them as they stand as they are!!!  :rofl:  

(provided they are candy candles...not wax candles... :D)