Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Bumberboy1991
    Newest Member
    Bumberboy1991

• No registered users viewing this page.

• 3 weeks later...

Seems like you were having a terrible session out there, my dear coco. :( But you know that after each storm there's a sub coming. ;)

See you soon posting at the winning screenshot thread.

For some reason I'm getting addicted to this slot with those awful wins! Why do I always do this!

For some reason I'm getting addicted to this slot with those awful wins! Why do I always do this!

Hehe, let me assure you  that you are not a alone in doing this. :)

Let's take your guru for example...I lost over a thousand bucks playing Lost Island slot with bets between 0.20 and 1.00 in less than 2 month. A fact more than enough for a reasonable person to forget this game forever, but instead I not only continued playing on this terrible 'money eater', but lost another pile of money! :fool:  

Hahahaa me the same ,i love playing Immortal Romance slot and i have won something decent only 2 times and the rest of it loosing ,but i keep playing this game ,the same its for DOA i am chasing it and so far my biggest win was around 140 euros in Slotty Vegas which i lost it all on the same game ,but hoping to win something decent  :rolleyes:

Hehe, let me assure you  that you are not a alone in doing this. :)

Let's take your guru for example...I lost over a thousand bucks playing Lost Island slot with bets between 0.20 and 1.00 in less than 2 month. A fact more than enough for a reasonable person to forget this game forever, but instead I not only continued playing on this terrible 'money eater', but lost another pile of money! :fool:  

Hahahaa me the same ,i love playing Immortal Romance slot and i have won something decent only 2 times and the rest of it loosing ,but i keep playing this game ,the same its for DOA i am chasing it and so far my biggest win was around 140 euros in Slotty Vegas which i lost it all on the same game ,but hoping to win something decent  :rolleyes:

Seems as though we have all picked up some bad gambling habits then!

• 6 months later...

I thought I had posted some bad screenshots of DOA in here but I guess not!

Anyway I had free spins on it yesterday and not even a single wild came in, not even one! I don't recall a time where that has ever happened to me, just one loads of time but NONE!

Won 72p! It wasn't the low win that shocked me as much had that loads of times it was the no wilds!

To all our new members who haven't seen this thread yet, as its been a while since anyone posted in here, this thread is for all your bad screenshots and near misses! When you'r one symbol out from big wins or you have loads of wilds and a low win, anything along those lines feel free to post here!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi there, thank you for opening this thread. It really helped me a lot in my gaming. I had so many regrets in the past gaming because of “what could have been but didn’t” situations. It just made me think of some regrets if I had learned the tips before. I have been encountering no winning from a resulting spin also. Now I understand that maybe it’s because it has no connect with each other from the left side. 

Hi there, thank you for opening this thread. It really helped me a lot in my gaming. I had so many regrets in the past gaming because of “what could have been but didn’t” situations. It just made me think of some regrets if I had learned the tips before. I have been encountering no winning from a resulting spin also. Now I understand that maybe it’s because it has no connect with each other from the left side. 

I'm not quite sure what you mean. Do you mean the paylines? They usually pay from left to right so there always has to be a connecting symbol on the left side but some slots will pay both ways

I'm not quite sure what you mean either, but I did win on this, but it could have been so much more.

• 1 month later...

All the time I always expect wanting the Deal or No Deal Jackpot Bonus to play the classic DoND. 55 Spins in, I got 4 phone scatters, had the unlimited free spins at x2 then on 1st spin........no wins and the banker ended my free spins just like that!  :angry:

post-10999-0-50514700-1461095169_thumb.png

post-10999-0-75688300-1461095174_thumb.png

All the time I always expect wanting the Deal or No Deal Jackpot Bonus to play the classic DoND. 55 Spins in, I got 4 phone scatters, had the unlimited free spins at x2 then on 1st spin........no wins and the banker ended my free spins just like that!  :angry:

I don't know if I've ever played this game I can't remember. So you only had one free spin?

• 2 weeks later...