Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Edjucke
    Newest Member
    Edjucke

• No registered users viewing this page.

• 2 weeks later...

I gave to admit I'm not a love of cats but I absolutely adore dogs!

Haha, same here! I mean, cats are okay, fluffy and interesting, but I don't like their independence and character! 

But I always make some happy scream when I see a dog :D I'm also member of some association for helping animals :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yes, he is a HE. His name is Rocko, we have had him nearly 4 years now and he is an absolute gem. Sleeps in bed with us every night. Staffordshire Bull Terriers have such a bad reputation when in fact they are one of the most loving and loyal of all dog breeds.

Jack Russel reputation is bad too, but the thing that this dogs needs to play and walk and some people think that having the dog is like having the souvenire..

Jack Russel reputation is bad too, but the thing that this dogs needs to play and walk and some people think that having the dog is like having the souvenire..

Lol Jack Russels have bad reputations??? Really? Little ankle biters! :D

Do you have a Jack Russell?

Dogs only turn nasty if they aren't looked after properly, dogs need good homes, fed and walked and you show them love and they will be your friend for life - regardless of the breed.

I absolutely adore ALL dogs! (Except Pitbulls) sorry if anyone has one

Yes, he is a HE. His name is Rocko, we have had him nearly 4 years now and he is an absolute gem. Sleeps in bed with us every night. Staffordshire Bull Terriers have such a bad reputation when in fact they are one of the most loving and loyal of all dog breeds.

Rocko is really cute and adorable...i too love dogs a lot..:)