Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Bumberboy1991
    Newest Member
    Bumberboy1991

• No registered users viewing this page.

Show time - let's see your winner screenshots!

Geeees Asian mate! Getting $1200 and STILL hating DOA! Hahahaha. :D

Okay...okay...getting 10 outlaws with a line-up and payout like that is really brutal! At least the 8 outlaws gave you a payline. ;)

Buuuut...BE THANKFUL for what is given to you now mate. What if it didn't come at all? :D

The second combination could easily bring 2- 2,5K, but still it gave me only the half. 

Yes i understand it,but still its nice sum of money,hmmm..you should see yesterday what Wild Desire was doing to me,she was showed up the first time when i made 1000 euros and from then she appeared maybe 10 times,but the winnings were sooo empty   :(

Geeees Asian mate! Getting $1200 and STILL hating DOA! Hahahaha. :D

Okay...okay...getting 10 outlaws with a line-up and payout like that is really brutal! At least the 8 outlaws gave you a payline. ;)

Buuuut...BE THANKFUL for what is given to you now mate. What if it didn't come at all? :D

Yes i understand it,but still its nice sum of money,hmmm..you should see yesterday what Wild Desire was doing to me,she was showed up the first time when i made 1000 euros and from then she appeared maybe 10 times,but the winnings were sooo empty   :(

I'll be honest with your guys...

I want it ALL and I want it NOW! The great Freddy sang about that long time ago, but he was damn right about it! :D 

I'll be honest with your guys...

I want it ALL and I want it NOW! The great Freddy sang about that long time ago, but he was damn right about it! :D

Aaaaah...Freddy Freddy...a great singer...wanting it all and wanting it now...but couldn't keep it all for long.

Aim for long-lasting and longevity guru mate! A little at a time...but for a longer time! Hehehehe. ^_^

Aaaaah...Freddy Freddy...a great singer...wanting it all and wanting it now...but couldn't keep it all for long.

Aim for long-lasting and longevity guru mate! A little at a time...but for a longer time! Hehehehe. ^_^

Sorry mate, but I can't. 

Look what I've got seconds ago.

ewew.jpg

You know what follows now, don't you? :)

I wish you hit some super mega win,but i dont have that feeling,sorry Valdes  :(

But of course... :( 

Usually, I am not a rancorous man, but this... this is something I will remember! To tell me your hand is not 'itchy' in such an important moment of my DOA hunting season is unforgiving! :p

But of course... :(

Usually, I am not a rancorous man, but this... this is something I will remember! To tell me your hand is not 'itchy' in such an important moment of my DOA hunting season is unforgivi

never mind i wish you really big win and you dont have to be soo ufff... :angry:  well just for your information,my left hand was itchy allll day loong yesterday  :diablo: 

never mind i wish you really big win and you dont have to be soo ufff... :angry:  well just for your information,my left hand was itchy allll day loong yesterday  :diablo: 

And you got a big win today! ^_^