I won 4900$ at true flip casino with their welcome bonus. I had uploaded my id and done the selfie verification procedure from my phone and I was verified.
Within 24 hours I was asked to provide
Utility bill with proof of address.
Photo holding ID next to your face.
Photo holding paper with text "Trueflip and date"
I sent everything. After another day, they claimed the bank statement was supposed to be scanned and sent as a PDF. I told the the chat member that this was not mentioned in the terms and conditions, and if I were to scan and send my bank statement I would not be allowed to hide my personal transactions. They said they will get back to me via email.
Another day has passed, and this is the email I got. February 1 2020.
We have finished the check and going to send the funds tomorrow.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Since this email it has been over 48 hours and I not received any of my funds.
Askgamblers, can you help ?
The same person who sent me email above sent me this email 7 hours after my complaint was published.
Please be informed that in the course of a standard check of your account we discovered a suspicious activity, as well as its connection with other accounts.
Kindly referred to our T&C:
46. True Flip has a strict anti-fraud policy. If the User is suspected of fraudulent actions including, but not limited to:
a) participating in any type of collusion with other Users;
b) development of strategies aimed at gaining unfair winnings;
c) fraudulent actions against Blockchain Games N.V. or its payment providers;
e) creating two or more accounts;
And the next point as well:
48. Blockchain Games N.V. has a zero-tolerance to abuse of promo-games. The user who will try to gain the advantage of Blockchain Games N.V. welcome offers / other promotions agrees that Blockchain Games N.V. reserves the right to void bonuses and any winnings from User:
c) creating more than one account in order to get advantage from Blockchain Games N.V. promotions;
Based on the points above, your winnings have to be nullified and your deposit is returned to your account.
Thank you for understanding.
First of all, I apologize for winning quite a large sum of money at your casino with your welcome bonus. I had no idea I would get lucky.
2. How I play at your website is totally my business, as far as I can tell I have not broken your 5 euro maximum bet rule. You also do not have any restricted games towards bonus play.
3. After verifying my account on your website you requested 3 documents , 2 of them which are not listed in your KYC policy, which are Photo holding ID next to your face.
Photo holding paper with text "Trueflip and date".
Which I provided.
4. You also confirmed my account was once more verified and payment will be sent the next day.
5. Once more you after another 24 hours you confirmed, payment will be sent within 24 hours.
Please do not make false accusations against me, If I had truly broken any of your rules, you would have not returned my balance, you would have simply closed my account. As it stated in your terms and conditions
49. In case of reveal of abuse of promo-games on the part of the User Blockchain Games N.V. reserves the right to close User’s Account without refunding the account balance to him/her at Blockchain Games N.V.’s absolute discretion and without any obligation to state a reason or give prior notice.
Please return my winnings, otherwise please give your proof to the askgamblers team.
Following KYC inspection, we’ve found fraudulent activity on the player’s account and association with more multiple accounts. We found that player(s) from several accounts, operating in collusion, tried to abuse our Welcome bonus and general bonus policy, violated T&C points 46 and 48 on our website. During the detailed check by the Security department, we discovered convincing evidence, based on AntiFraud tool data, which will be verified by the AskGamblers team.
Yes please provide the untampered evidence to askgamblers.
The AskGamblers team reviews the second part of the evidence that we provided upon their request.
AskGamblers Complaints Team requested additional evidence and information from the True Flip Casino team due to that fact we considered the information and proofs they presented so far as not justified enough to confirm the accusations against player.
Hi Trueflip, I really do not appreciate the hassle you made me go through with the kyc procedure and now with these accusations.
You provided two parts of evidence, and Ask-gamblers has confirmed it is not a justified accusation towards me.
I hope you do not do this with all your new players. God forbid, I hope players do not win at your casino because they will have to go through the same depression I am going through.
AskGamblers Complaints Team has been provided with enough information and evidence on behalf True Flip Casino management in regards of this complaint to confirm and justify the casino actions.
Based on the above, AskGamblers Complaints Team consider this case as Resolved and it is now officially closed. In case of a disagreement with our decision we remind player that further assistance on this matter could be requested from the relevant regulatory body.
True Flip Casino Beschwerden
Haben Sie Probleme mit True Flip Casino?