Pamper Casino- withdrawal denied

posted on August 13, 2012.

I received a free $100 chip.I made the playthrough and requested a withdrawal. It was denied because they said I had two accounts. I told them in the beginning when I started depositing my money I was told about about the two accounts.I join and play at many casinos and did not realized I had signed up at this casino twice.When I talked with live chat they said they would close on of my accounts .so I stated to make deposits into this casino. Nothing was said when I was putting money in. I explained this to support and they said they new nothing abouit it..They closed my account and told me to sign up again wich I did not. The amount was $1000.


posted on August 15, 2012.

> When I talked with live chat they said they would close on of my accounts

There is no record of this ever happening. if she has a ticket ID or transcript of a conversation with any Pamper employee we request her to present it. We highly doubt this conversation ever happened because to be clear, only the accounting department has the authority to close multiple accounts and players wishing to get their status cleared after breaking the rules and opening multiple accounts are required to contact Accounting and not live chat/support so a support department employee would redirect her to Accounting for this and would be unable to help her but if she can produce a transcript we will honor it.

As it stands now, she has opened multiple accounts thus violating rule #8 on our terms & conditions page (http:­//g­ame­s.p­amp­erc­asi­no.c­om­/ht­ml/­ter­ms.php) and is not eligible for a withdrawal.

PS - Had she not had multiple accounts she would have qualified for a $100 withdrawal, not $1000, as she was playing on a $100 no-deposit free chip.

posted on August 15, 2012.

What I stated in my complaint was the truth. This is was what I was told from live support that it would be taken care of.As players we do dont know what the support from live chat has control of.I did not intentionly break any rule.Because of what I was told by live support I felt confident in depositing several times into this casino.As to the amount I requested $1000. because that was in the real money balance when i made the rollover.


posted on August 23, 2012.

> This is was what I was told from live support that it would be taken care of.

Right, that is what you're claiming. What we need is some evidence for it (such as a screenshot of the live chat where you claim a support rep told you all this).

> As players we do dont know what the support from live chat has control of

What I am saying is that since live chat does not have control of closing accounts for any reason they would never tell you they could fix it and would refer you to accounting instead. If you have evidence to the contrary please present it.

posted on August 24, 2012.

Like I said It's what I was told!! Live support needs to be retrained.You know I have no copy of the chat.But I will copy all chats from all casinos from now on .Thanks for the lesson!!

posted on August 24, 2012.

That's the best part. We do log the live chats and we have looked through live chats for that account and find no evidence of any chat saying anything along the lines you're talking about. If we had, we wouldn't be having this conversation. That's why we asked you to produce evidence for this.

posted on August 24, 2012.

> When I ask for the terms of this bonus, why your helpdesk didnt tell me it was a sticky bonus???

I don't know what he did or did not tell you. I am certain he mentioned that you should read the terms and conditions. You claim he didn't but we have no evidence of that.

> ask me for the documentation in order to pay me?

Because before Accounting can even look at whether you qualify for a withdrawal or not, they need full documentation in place.

> Then, if all the time (when I deposit) it was a sticky bonus, why didnt you told me when I ask you before depositing anything??

Did you specifically ask him if the bonus is sticky? If not, there are many terms attached to every bonus and a live chat rep can't be expected to address them all. That is why you are requested several times to read the terms and conditions during the bonus redeeming process.

> as I tell you several time, you can keep my money, only want a serious answer...

We are not "keeping" anything. Sticky bonuses are not withdraw-able as I have explained multiple times now.

We have addressed every issue you have raised in every possible way since you have raised the same issues over and over and we have addressed them over and over. it is not "serious" to continue to post the same issues over and over just using slightly different verbiage everytime when you have already been answered on every point you have raised. Seriously speaking, it is time to move on....

posted on August 24, 2012.


posted on August 25, 2012.

 So, can we close this complaint as solved?

posted on August 29, 2012.

it is what it is.i have no proof to show.thanks for the opportunity to voice.

posted on August 29, 2012.

to Ask Gamblers-You can closed this Complaint. Thank you

posted on September 2, 2012.

 Thank you for letting us know! Complaint solved!