General Policy and Information
- AskGamblers.com collect your personal information when you use our services.
- AskGamblers.com uses information for several purposes: - customizing ads - fulfilling your requests - improving our services - contact you - perform research - unnamed reporting for various clients.
- Internet users under 18 years are not allowed to register with AskGamblers.com.
- Any user can, at any time, change his AskGamblers.com account data.
- AskGamblers.com user can ask that we de-activate or delete his account. AskGamblers.com can retain information regarding de-activated and deleted accounts in AskGamblers.com information archives.
- If you do not want to receive any email from AskGamblers.com in the future, please contact us.
AskGamblers.com gives personal information, only with your permission, or under the following exceptions:
- We provide the information to trusted companies, under confidentiality agreements. These companies do not have any autonomous right to distribute this information.
- Court orders, legal process or else required by law.
- AskGamblers.com runs targeted advertisements based on users personal information. By interacting with or viewing an ad you are accepting the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- AskGamblers.com limit access to personal information about users to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide services, in order to do their jobs.
- AskGamblers.com all required safeguards that act in accordance with with regulations to protect personal information.
- AskGamblers.com Account Information is completely password-protected.
- AskGamblers.com does not warrant that the content herein is accurate.
- Users responsibility is, to validate information before taking action on it.
- AskGamblers.com reserves the right to adjust information contained within this site without prior notice.
- Some services are subject to regulatory or other restrictions and are not available in all markets.
- AskGamblers.com has adequate security procedures in place in our physical IT facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from users at our site.
- AskGamblers.com does not give advises on how to solve problems between players and online gambling Companies.
- Our mission is to provide Fair Games within gambling industry.
- AskGamblers.com helps to establish good and quality communication between sides in order to finish all disputes as fast as possible.
- AskGamblers.com do not charge this process and any side cannot pay it. There is no money being processed through AskGamblers.com between Players or Companies regarding to Complaint section (feature).
Submit your site
- The cost to submit your web site to be included in the AskGamblers list depends of chosen package.
- Once we have successfully received payment your web site will be reviewed and published to the AskGamblers list within 3 business days.
- If your site does not meet the above guidelines you will recieve a full Moneybookers (only) refund and your website will not be published to the list.
- All fees are added on top of current commission.