Terms & conditions
General Policy and Information
- AskGamblers.com does not aim for any of the information contained on this website to be used for illegal activities.
- The content in this site is for news and entertainment purposes only and it cannot be considered as a legal advice of any kind.
- AskGamblers.com is an independent gambling directory and information service providing most comprehensive experience and gambling expertise.
- AskGamblers.com takes no legal responsibility for errors in these materials.
- AskGamblers.com users are responsible for determining if it is legal for them to play any particular games or place any particular wager.
- AskGamblers.com does not guarantee the accuracy or fullness for any item contained within these materials.
- AskGamblers.com will not be responsible for any damages, which may result from the use of these materials.
- The information on this server is subject to modify without notice and does not represent an obligation on the part of AskGamblers.com in the future.
- All trademarks mentioned herein belong to their owners.
- Unless identified with the label "Copy Freely", the contents of this Web site, are copyrighted by AskGamblers.com. In consideration of this authorization, AG users agree that any copy of these documents you make shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained herein.
- AskGamblers.com users may not: copy, transmit or adjust information of this site in any way.
- Note that any product, process, or technology in this document may be the subject of other intellectual property rights reserved by AskGamblers.com and may not be licensed here under.
- AskGamblers.com is a registered trademark of ZeroCorp Ltd.
- AskGamblers.com tries to provide complete, accurate, and current information.
- If you should observe any imperfect or incorrect information, please send us email at [email protected].
- AskGamblers.com reserves the right to deny any requests for a content removal at its sole discretion unless the content could be considered as false, vulgar, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, threatening, discriminatory, invasive of a person's privacy or in any other way in violation of any International law.
By submitting a complaint using AskGamblers Casino Complaints Service /AGCCS/ you hereby agree with the following terms and conditions:
- AskGamblers Casino Complaints Service is a totally free service and does not collect any charges.
- AskGamblers Casino Complaints Service is a mediatory service between players and casino operators offered by AskGamblers.
- AskGamblers could not be held liable for the outcome of any of the complaints cases, submitted through AskGamblers Casiono Complaints Service.
- Only registered members of AskGamblers are allowed to use the Complaints Service.
- AskGamblers reserves the right to reject and/or to close as Resolved any complaint case which is not in accordance with the Complaint Guidelines or is missing information considered as crucial, such as registered username and email at the casino.
- AskGamblers Casino Complaints Service is public and all posts and/or attached files to a complaint case are public. It is player’s obligation to hide/mask any personal details included in these posts and/or attached files.
- The information exchanged during the complaint process between player and AskGamblers, and casino representatives and AskGamblers is strictly confidential and is not disclosed to third parties.
- Both parties (player and casino representative) involved into the AskGamblers Casino Complaints Service are obliged to follow the implemented time frames of 96 hours available for each side to respond.
- The only communication channel, allowed for discussion and exchange of information concerning AskGamblers Complaint Process is via email. AskGamblers do not discuss complaint cases over Skype, Live Chat or any other communication means.
- Both parties (player and casino representative) involved into the AskGamblers Casino Complaints Service could request their complaint case to be reopened up to two times. AskGamblers reserves the right to refuse such request if not enough reasonable grounds for such reopening were found.
- AskGamblers consider and judge all complaints cases based only on the facts and evidence presented by both parties during the Complaints Process.
- The above rules could be changed without prior notice at any time and become effective immediately.
- You accept, through your use of this Forum, that you will not post any material (Post, Link or Image) which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually- oriented, threatening, discriminatory, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or in any other ways in violation of any International law. This includes all links: in your signature, profile, bookmarks as well as posted photos, and avatars.
- Abusive behavior is not acceptable and your account will be suspended.
- Strictly Forbidden: a) Posting the same message to more than one thread or topic section; b) Spamming, Flooding, Chain Letters, Pyramid Schemes, and Solicitations; c) Promotions, Advertisements or Bonuses; d) Mass Private Messages or Emails; e) Posts that could be considered insulting or offensive and might damage another's business. Accusations without valid evidence will not be tolerated.
- We will not tolerate advertising and/or promoting of any forms and types of the so called 'gambling strategies'! Doing so will lead to suspension of your account.
- It is forbidden to post real names, email addresses, or other personal details that may be considered confidential information from private correspondence, or from some user database.
- It is forbidden to post any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright or you have written approval from the owner of the copyrighted material.
- All posts become the property of AskGamblers.com once they are posted. Any copying and pasting of posts from this forum to others should be done with our explicit permission and/or discretion. Copying posts and/or threads from other forums is forbidden, unless you have explicit permission to do so.
- Please remember that we do not actively observe the posted messages, and therefore, we are not responsible for the content contained within. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information presented. The posted messages express the views of the author only. Anyone who feels that a posted message is offensive can notify an administrator or moderator of this forum immediately. You remain solely responsible for the content of your posted messages.
- If you come across a post or a thread that looks like it's breaching any of our forum rules, please report it. You can do so by using the report button, situated under each post. An e-mail and/or notification will be sent immediately to our admins and moderators.
- Using PMs (Private Messages) for abusing other members and/or anything else, which is in direct violation of any of our rules, is forbidden and your account will be suspended.
- Do not post the same message to more than one thread or topic section.
- AskGamblers.com reserves the right to reveal your identity (or any other related information collected on this service) in the event of a formal complaint or legal action arising from any situation caused by your use of this Forum.
- AskGamblers.com does not intend for any of the information contained on this website to be used for illegal purposes. You must ensure you meet all age and other regulatory requirements before entering an online gambling site. Online gambling is illegal in many jurisdictions and users should consult legal counsel regarding the legal status of online gambling and gaming in their jurisdictions. The information in this site is for news and entertainment purposes only. AskGamblers.com is an independent information service, not associated with any online gambling company. Links to third party websites on AskGamblers.com are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave this Website.
- It is highly recommend you use a complex and unique password for your account, to prevent account abuse.
- Please present to us clean and accurate information. Do not register an account fraudulently. Do not register more than one account in the forum.
- AskGamblers moderators reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post in case any of the above rules is breached without any prior notice.
- Forum members who commit player fraud will be banned from the forum.
- We reserve the right to warn you in case you have violated some of the rules. This warning will be issued if your violation is not that heavy and it is one time only. We believe everyone deserves a second chance, so use it smart, cause there won't be another one!
Last Update: 02/09/2016