Red Cap Slot is Endorphina powered video slot with 5 reels and 20 paylines inspired with one of the childhood’s favorite fairy tales – Little Red Riding Hood. It’s an old story with the Endorphina-styled twist. Should you decide to join the girl on her adventures you can expect to see all the familiar faces like the Wolf, Granny, the Huntsman, and, of course, the girl. Put on the cloak and help the Red Cap escape from the big bad wolf here for fun, or at any Endorphina Casino for real.
How to Play Red Cap Slot
Gather round! It’s time for a story. But before it starts, you should set your bets.
- Lines will help increase and decrease the number of active paylines.
- Coin Value can be increased by hitting the same name button.
- Bet will set the amount per line that you want to bet, and along with lines and coin value, it will make the overall bet you want to stake for the spin.
- Turbo will speed up the reels spinning.
- Spin will set the reels moving once you choose the bet you want to make.
- Auto will give you a choice of the amount of spins that you would like to be automatically spun.
- Cash Stack and Cards buttons will appear at the far left and far right of the command dash each time you land a winning combo, offering you the opportunity to kick start the Risk feature or to Cash out the win
Red Cap is the Wild symbol that can substitute for all the symbols in the game except for the Scatter. During the bonus Free Spins round, the Wild symbol can expand and cover the entire reel, however, the Wild will only expand when there is a win to be formed.
Landing 3 or more Granny Basket Scatters anywhere on the reels will trigger the Free Games round. Once triggered, you will win 10 spins.
Like many other Endorphina slots games this one also has a Gamble feature that you can start after any win. Choose the card that is higher than the dealer’s, and you will win the round, and your wins will get doubled. Make a wrong choice and you will lose the wins and get back to the base game.
Red Cap is one of those adapted stories that will let you choose the ending to it. In terms of design Endorphina did great. Lots of nice and sharp colors, great graphics, smooth animation, and fitting sound effects. Feature department is kind of sparse, but they can be rewarding. So if you too like all things childhood, you should get into the forest as soon as possible and see if you can help protect the Cap and Grams.
|Slot Type||Video slots|
|Special feature||Wild Scatter Free Spins|