Ladbrokes, one of the largest online gaming companies in the world, has just kicked off a brand new TV advert. Whether you've been a long-time customer or have never made an account, they are looking to give all players a nice £/€5 no deposit bonus with some of the best terms around. If you're looking for a way to score some quick bonus cash and you live in the UK or Ireland, we definitely recommend giving the new Ladbrokes free chip a try.
As Seen on TV Introduction
In an effort to see how successful this campaign is, Ladbrokes Casino has different requirements for new and existing players to get the £/€5 no deposit bonus added to their accounts. Regardless, the process is remarkably simple. Just check the section below that applies to you and complete the steps listed.
Steps for New Players
You are considered a new player at Ladbrokes Casino under one of the following circumstances:
- You do not have an account with Ladbrokes Casino
- You have never made a deposit into Ladbrokes Casino
- You made your first deposit into Ladbrokes Casino after the 16th of January 2012
If this is the case, follow these steps to get your £/€5 free chip:
- Go to the Ladbrokes Casino website.
- If you do not already have an account, click "Open Account" on the top to make one.
- In the top panel, enter your username and password to log in.
- Find the "As Seen on TV - Get £5 Free" banner and click on it.
- Scroll down to the claim form and enter your customer ID and password.
- Your free chip will be sent to your account within 48 hours.
- Play in Ladbrokes Casino to meet the 10x wagering requirement.
Steps for Existing Players
You are considered an existing player at Ladbrokes Casino if you have an account and have made at least one deposit prior to the 16th of January 2012. If this is the case, your £/€5 free chip should automatically be in your account. You are free to begin trying to meet the 10x wagering requirement immediately.
Regardless of if you are a new player or an existing player, you'll need to make a total of £/€50 in wagers (10x) on Ladbrokes Casino games before you can withdraw the bonus. This is a remarkably low wagering requirement and should not be too difficult to meet. Please note that only slots, keno, and scratch cards contribute at the full 100% rate, so if you want to play something else, check the chart on the promotion's page for complete details.
If you are an existing player at Ladbrokes Casino, you have the added benefit of being able to forfeit the bonus itself and withdraw your winnings at any time. Although the wagering requirement is hardly a burden, this can be a nice option if you hit a good-sized win and do not want to risk losing any of it.
Lastly, do not be alarmed if you have funds already in your account when you claim the As Seen on TV free chip. Ladbrokes will simply disable your ability to withdraw until you either clear the £/€50 wagering requirement or lose your free chip. Do note, however, that any existing balance will be used to meet the playthrough requirement before the bonus itself is used.