Who wouldn’t like to become a millionaire? Luxury, wealth, exotic destinations, fancy clothes, and everything else money can buy could be yours if you only have enough cash. JetBull Casino has figured out the way to help you make those dreams come true. The online casino is hosting the Mega Million campaign where you can grab a share of €1 million worth of cash prizes and jackpot bonuses! Here’s how it goes!
Hall of Gods and Mega Fortune Slots Will Get You Tickets
The World Cup fever has taken the world by storm. Gamers, fans and spectators enjoy the show watching the most attractive football players around the globe demonstrating their skills.
At the same time, the best online casinos out there have all decided to organize awesome World Cup promotions.
Spin the reels on NetEnt’s Hall of Gods and Mega Fortune for a share of €1 million!
So, what’s the story? Jetbull Casino has an incredible Mega Million promotion where you can try to snag Daily €3,800 Cash Drops or go for the jackpot on NetEnt’s Hall of Gods slot and Mega Fortune slot. The casino gives you two choices and it’s up to you to make up your mind.
Whenever you wager a minimum of €50 on Hall of Gods or Mega Fortune online slots you’ll receive 1 ticket. That will put you one step closer to winning a share of the €95,000 cash prize. The maximum number of daily tickets you can get is limited to 50.
NetEnt Adds Insane Amounts to Your Winnings
Hold your breath because what you’ve just read isn’t all. To spice things up, NetEnt will add an extra sum of money to top your winnings! Hall of Gods jackpot comes with an extra amount of cash worth €350,000, while Mega Fortune will bring additional massive €650,000 to the winner of the mega jackpot.
The action ends at midnight, on the 15th of July GMT. There is also a bulleted list of the qualifying dates and draw dates which looks like this:
- For the qualifying dates from the 14th of June to the 17th of June the draw date is on the 18th of June
- For the qualifying dates from the 18th of June to the 24th of June the draw date is on the 25th of June
- For the qualifying dates from the 25th of June to the 1st of July the draw date is on the 2nd of July
- For the qualifying dates from the 2nd of July to the 7th of July the draw date is on the 9th of July
- For the qualifying dates from the 10th of July to the 15th of July the draw date is on the 16th of July
If you’ve ever thought of becoming a high-roller, this is your golden opportunity. Head over to JetBull, join the Mega Million campaign and you may stumble upon a jackpot. Good luck.