Its official, Magic Red Casino is now fully launched here at AskGamblers and we couldn't be happier to present it to you. For those of you who don't know, Magic Red Casino is powered by two great software providers which are Playtech, NetEnt and Ash Gaming. Why don't you head over to the casino and take a look.
A Closer Look
Magic Red Casino requires play through a flash browser and they also have a fully integrated mobile casino compatible for ios and Android devices. Try your luck on the casinos selection of games which include Table Games, Card Games, Slots, Live Games, Video Cards and Jackpot Games. Some of the casinos newest games at the moment are Fortune Hill, Iron Man 3, Piggies and the Wolf and The Love Boat.
Getting started couldn't be easier:
- SIGN UP to register for a real money account
- Make your first deposit using the Cashier button
- Choose your favourite game to play
It pays to be a winner at Magic Red Casino. The casino features some of the best promotions, bonuses and prizes of any online casino.
- Make your first deposit of a minimum of £35 and you will receive a 200% welcome bonus up to a maximum value of £300. This will carry a playthrough requirement of 22 times your deposit and bonus.
- Make a minimum deposit of £20 and receive a 25% welcome bonus with only an 8 times playthrough of your deposit and bonus.
Mid-Roller Welcome Bonus
- Make a minimum deposit of £500 and receive a cash match bonus of 100%. This carries a playthrough requirement of 20 times your deposit and bonus.
Every player can be a member of the Magic VIP exclusive club where you will receive exclusive bonuses and account upgrades. The VIP club is a 6 tier club available for the casinos loyal members. Being a part of the VIP club will also mean you receive a special welcome gift as well as having your own personal account manager to assist you.
As you progress through the VIP levels you will receive the following extras on top of what has already been mentioned:
- Special tournaments and events
- Quick withdrawals
- Higher withdrawal amounts
- Higher comp points