Earlier this month seen the Baltic and Scandinavian Gaming Awards of 2019 and now we have the results. The BSG Awards were held during the second edition of MARE BALTICUM Gaming Summit and their aim is to recognize hard work and outstanding achievement with online casino operators and gaming suppliers in the Baltic and Scandinavian region.
The iGaming industry is full of awards and on the 9th of May the Baltic and Scandinavian Awards 2019 took place in Vilnius in Lithuania. Operators and services suppliers gathered for the event that would see the best of the best together in one room.
There were a total of 21 different categories which included 10 categories from the Nordic and 11 categories from the Baltics. This then determined the shortlist and the top 5 most voted companies per each category advanced to the shortlist!
Industry experts gathered for the Baltic and Scandinavian Gaming Awards of 2019 in Lithuania.
To provide a fully transparent process, the final winners of each category were decided by a special voting session during the conference by all attending delegates.
This year has seen some serious contenders and it certainly wasn’t an easy ride for any of the attendees. But there could only be one winner in each category and here are some of the names that walked away with the top spot:
- Best online casino in the Baltics - Optibet Casino
- Best online casino in the Nordics - Betsson Casino
- Best Sports Betting Operator in the Baltics - Tonybet Casino
- Best Sports Betting Operator in the Nordics - Bet365 Casino
- Best Online Casino Provider in the Baltics - SoftGamings
- Best Online Casino Innovator in the Baltics - Tom Horn Gaming
- Best Sports Betting Innovation in the Nordics - BetConstruct
- Best Online Casino Provider in the Nordics - NetEnt
- Best Online Casino Innovator in the Nordics - Play’n GO
- Best Payment Service Provider in the Nordics - Trustly
But a massive congratulations to all the other winners and to everyone who was shortlisted. Here’s to another successful event next year.