The 4th annual iGaming Idols Awards are back and as always a night full of glamour, entertainment and surprises was planned. The awards took place last night and the winners have been announced!
Another Year for the iGaming Awards
The awards came back with a bang this year as the prestigious awards ceremony was held last night at the InterContinental Arena with a Gala dress code. It all kicked off with a lavish drinks reception where anyone in the industry attended.
The ceremony lasted way into the early hours of this morning which included a Gala Dinner, the awards at the arena and of course the famous after party! What happened at the party we don’t know (what happens at a party, stays at a party) but what we do know are some of the winners!
The iGaming Idols Awards came back for their 4th year at the InterContinental Arena.
Employees from both online casinos and suppliers were able to enter into the awards which were split into several different categories. The judges would then determine the winners based on a number of different criteria like:
- Understanding the theory of their area of expertise
- Able to give an example of improvements within their area, initiated by themselves
- Having a general interest and up to date knowledge on the industry in general
And after much deliberation the judges made their final decisions and the worthy winners were announced!
And the Winners are…
There were many different categories and all the candidates shortlisted were fantastic but of course there could only be one winner in each category on the night. Here are some individuals that took the limelight:
- Affiliate Manager Idol of the Year - Vera Panczyk from SuprNation
- Account Manager Idol of the Year - Our very own Thomas Bijman from Catena Media
- Casino Idol of the Year - Bryan Upton from NetEnt
- Copywriter Idol of the Year - Jill Bergforth from Mr Green Casino
- Customer Service Idol of the Year - Timo Thronicke from Videoslots Casino
- Recruitment Idol of the Year - our colleague Martina Pugliesi from Catena Media
- Sales Idol of the Year - Lars Kollind from Playson
- VIP Idol of the Year - Kenneth Christiansen from LeoVegas Casino
- Employer Branding of the Year went to Kindred
- Employer of the Year went to Hero Gaming
And last was the Outstanding Contribution to the Industry Award which was won by Eman Pulis who is the Founder and CEO of SiGMA.
There were lots of other winners as well, so congratulations to everyone from the entire team at AskGamblers.