How to choose an online casino might sometimes seem like an overwhelming task, however paying attention to the right details makes this job a lot easier. One of the ways to discover whether an online casino is worth checking or not is through observing its recognitions and awards received at prestigious industry events and game shows. Women in Gaming Awards belongs to the list of online gambling events of such credibility. At this year’s WiG, Videoslots has just landed the Innovator of the Year accolade.
The Women in Gaming Awards Winners 2018
The Women in Gaming Awards focuses on one segment of employees working in gambling by giving them the credits they deserve. Namely, the WiG allows employers to recognize female team leaders in their companies thus ensuring they get a proper attention and commendation for their achievements.
The Women in Gaming Awards underlines diversity within the industry aiming to establish and support an open-minded and incentive working space by decreasing the gap between genders.
The winners in all 18 categories at the WiG Awards 2018 are as follows:
- B2B Excellence Award - Angela Houslay from IGT
- Best Place to Work - Les Ambassadeurs Club
- Company of the Year - Microgaming
- Employee of the Year - Debbie Wyatt from Aspers
- Excellence in Customer Service - Sarah Mannion from Rank
- Hidden Talent of the Year (OPERATOR) - Mariachiara Lagravinese from Mr Green
- Hidden Talent of the Year (SUPPLIER) - Jeriel Bacani from Microgaming
- Industry Achiever - May Maceiras from The Stars Group
- Innovator of the Year - Lorraine Sammut from Videoslots
- Inspiration of the Year - Dr Laila Mintas from Sportradar
- Leader of the Year iGaming (OPERATOR) - Irina Cornides from Jackpotjoy
- Leader of the Year iGaming (SUPPLIER) - Lena Yasir from Play’n GO
- Leader of the Year (Land Based) - Erin Chamberlin from Caesars
- Star of the Future - Kam Sanghera from Playtech
- Team of the Year - Liv Biesmans Legal Team Kindred
- Young Leader of the Year - Ciara Nic Liam from William Hill
- Industry Pride of the Year - Lucy Owen from Playtech
- Outstanding Contribution - Marieanne Carmody Weir from Aspers
Established in 2011, Videoslots is known as an award-winning online casino with a superb selection of top-quality games in the industry. The casino offers more than 2,100 online slots and table games from top-tier game providers. In addition, Videoslots provides an excellent safety feature for players named Max Bet Protection, allowing them to select the maximum bet limit per spin.
Comments from Videoslots Representatives
Lorraine Sammut, Employer Brand & Events Manager at Videoslots, commented: “There’s never a dull moment working for Videoslots and I am over the moon that all my hard work has been recognised. I am fortunate to work with a wonderfully talented and hungry team and there is nothing more rewarding than achieving our goals for the business together. Here’s to another successful year.”
CEO at Videoslots.com, Alexander Stevendahl, said: “Lorraine’s passion for all things Videoslots is nothing short of remarkable and it’s great to see her recognised by the industry for all of her efforts. Her positivity is infectious, and she has helped implement so many great ideas in her two years at the company, helping us to grow both in size and belief. She is a credit to us and the industry.”